why now?

Just feeling a little down so imma write it out of me

sryyy

Get some tissues

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of crying could be heard from from (Y/N) room.

Why?

Because she is back in the real world. She just wanished when she was about to go to bed and chat with Dice but then she suddenly just, wanished. Oh Dice looked so upset, almost broken.

When (Y/N) woke up in her own bed, and in her own room. she checked what day it is and sadly. it was literally 2 days before the finals. the same day she was teleported into Cuphead's world.

She hoped she'll stay there forever, but now she have to study now?? How?? she can barely remember what she needed to learn. She want to go back to Dice. But surprisingly she had Dice's tailcoat with her.

(Y/N) had grabbed it and held it close to her chest. it still had his smell. It just made her cry more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

King Dice just stood there, still in his uniform- but somehow he can't find his Tailcoat. His eyes widened as he only looked down on one thing that left of poor (Y/N). Just her favorite headband she was wearing when she arrived.

King Dice was in shock. his legs shook as he fell to the floor. He grabbed the headband and held it in his huge hand.

He couldn't keep the tears in that night.

But the most upsetting thing, when he woke up, his hand had 4 fingers again.

  (hint from one of my  fic)

-------------

Meanwhile (Y/N) tried to study as hard as she can with a broken heart, her mind can't think straight, because she always had tears in her eyes every moment she think about Dice. She really need to study for tomorrow, but she just flipped her books and went straight to bed.

As she cried she hugged Dice's tailcoat. lose to her.

"why now..?"

--------------

"She's gone."

Dice told everyone what happened and everyone seem to tear up. literally. But somewhat The Devil just looked away with sadness in his eyes while ha sat at the table where Dice told everyone to come over to.

Dice still holding (Y/N)'s headband, so lightly he feels like it's gonna break if he held it too tight.

The Devil stood up and walked over to the entrance of the Casino and stopped in front of it. "We'll be closed for a few days." then he locked the doors. Then he went back to his office.