Taehyung ff Chapter 3

???:"Why are you-What did I do now?"
Lisa:"Yesterday..A new cafe...Ring a bell?!"
???:"So it was her!?"
Lisa:"Oh God you dumbass,YES,it was her.But you should have left even if you weren't sure!"
???:"I'm sorry but..She doesn't even remember and it was just this one time."
Lisa:*sigh*"Just stay away from her!"
*Hangs up*

END OF LISA'S POV

One week has already passed and I haven't seen that strange guy again.Maybe it's for the best.
Today I don't have school but I need to go grocery shopping and to work.
I get ready and leave my apartment.I bought all the stuff I need and I had to take it all home now,but as I'm walking to my car a man in all black bumps into me and I drop my bags.We both look at each other,his eyes widen and he looks down.He says he's sorry and helps me with my bags.When I heard his voice I remember him.He's the strange guy from the cafe.I say thank you and ask him if he could help me carry it to my car.He agrees and we start walking.

Y/N:"So what's your name?"
???:"Umm...It's Taehyung."
My heart skips a beat after hearing his name..I don't know why.
Y/N:"Oh,I like it...My name's Y/N."
Taehyung:"Yea I know."
Y/N:"What?How can you know my name?"
Taehyung:"Well..Umm..Weren't you the the one who took my order yesterday at the cafe bar?"
Y/N:"So it is you!"*giggle*
Taehyug:"Yea,hahah."

Our talk was really nice.We laughed and talked about our friends.I thought he was just a weird grump but now,I really like him.I even asked him for his number but then we got to my car and he had to go because he was late for something.I hope we meet again.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I forgot how amazing she is.It hurts my heart whenever I see or talk to her.I shouldn't do this anymore.I can't hurt her again...

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV