Taehyung ff Chapter 9

We had dinner and then went to his room to watch a movie.He said he'll pick out the movie and I was fine with anything as long as it's not a horror with dolls,I can handle any horror except dolls....Buuuutttt ofcurse he had to.We started watching and I was actually doing pretty good....Untill the doll decided to start running towards the camera and jumpscare and other shit like that.I got a little scared but just enaugh to hide myself under Taehyung's blanket with only my eyes peeking out.He noticed and quickly went in to hug me from behing and my head was now leaned on his warm chest.I really like those hugges,they make me feel safe and sound.
I managed to get through the rest of the movie between his arms and his chin resting on top of my head.When it finally ended we decided to go to sleep.

Taehyung:"You can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the floor."
Y/N:"Why?"
Taehyung:"W-well..Uhm..Because-."
Y/N:"It's your bed and I don't mind sleeping in the same bed as you."
Taehyung:"U-uhm...Ok I guess."
Y/N:"Great!"*smile*

We were turned to eachother but we didn't say anything,he was obviously very sleepy because he just closed his eyes but I couldn't sleep so I just looked at his beautiful sleeping face.I wasn't even paying attention of what I was doing and I put my hand up so I can touch his hair but he suddenly spoke while slightly opening his eyes.

Taehyung:"You can't sleep?"
Y/N:"How did you know?"
Taehyung:"I didn't,but now I do."*smiles*
Y/N:*giggles*"...So,I have a question."
Taehyung:"Yea?What is it?"
Y/N:"Don't get mad or anything,please."
Taehyung:"I promise I won't."
Y/N:"Remember that day in the hospital?You told me you'll tell me everying once I'm outta there."
Taehyung:"And once you've rested enaugh."
Y/N:"Oh come on!Please tell me already.It's not fair for you to know something about me but won't tell me about it."
Taehyung:*sighns*"Fine...I-I was really hoping you'd forget about that."
Y/N:"Nah,you can't get rid of me that easily."
I was trying to make a joke but Taehyung just kept on beeing serious.
Taehyung:"4 years ago-...."

A/N:"You'll hear everything in the next chapter😆 but btw if you like this story please vote for it(if you don't know how you just press the star under this text and you can vote for every chapter)thank you!