Taehyung ff Chapter 4

The next day I went to Lisa's place.I wasn't sure if I should tell her about Tae and how I met him again.I decide why not and tell her I would like to meet him again.After I said that she looked...Angry?She went to the bathroom and told me to go downstairs to the kitchen for lunch.I listened to her and really her mom already made us lunch,but I chose to wait for Lisa and when she came I thanked her mom for the food and we started to eat.While I was eating I couldn't stop thinking about Lisa's expression after I told her about Tae.I probably shouldn't think about it much but I just had to ask.

Y/N:"Lisa...Do you maybe know Taehyung?"
Lisa:*chokes on her food*"W-what?"
Y/N:"When I told you I met him again you seemed upset...So I was just wondering."
Lisa:*sigh*"I do know him-"
Y/N:"Don't tell me..You like him??!!"
Lisa:"W-WHAT?!Erm..-

*Phone rings*

I pick up..It's Jennie.She asked if me and Lisa wanna go watch a movie at her place,Rose and Jisoo are already there.I say yes and so me and Lisa get ready and leave.
We arrive and we're already having fun.We decide to watch a horror film.I love them so much!...Aaaand then there's Lisa and Rose,cared as shit.After the movie we ate dinner and talked about girl stuff.We decide to sleep over because it was already late at night.
In the morning I got woken up by the sound of my ringtone.I somehow rolled to my phone and answered.It was my boss....FUCK!I had to hurry up and go to my place and then get ready there to leave for work,and I did it.
Work was normal and then it got the point where I should already go home but since I was late I had to work 2 more hours.But if I haven't stayed those 2 more h I never would have met THEM. . .