Taehyung ff Chapter 5

A group of friends enter the cafe.I over herad them talking and got that the tallest is Namjoon,smallest one is Jimin and the one with a bunny smile is Jungkook.I figured they must be Tae's friends because I remember his mentioning a Jungkook while he was helping me with my bags.They take a seat and after a few min I decide to go serve them.As I walk towards them I hear one say something about a Taehyung,now they got my attention.

Y/N:"Umm..Excuse me...Did you say something about a Taehyung?"
???:"Well hello to you too.What might your name be?
Y/N:My name is Y/N.Do you maybe-"
???:"My name is Hoseok.How do you know Kim Taehyung?"
Y/N:"I met him a few times but I'd like to meet him again.Could you maybe give me his number?He didn't get the time to give it to me the last time we met."
Hoseok:"Oh..Ummm,Sure I guess."
He writes the number in to my phone.
Y/N:"Thank you so much,but what are your names?I mean I'd like to get to know Tae's friends."
Hoseok:"Well this little baby next to me is Jungkook,that's Jin over there,Namjoon,Jimin and that's Yoongi.He says while pointing to the guys.
Y/N:"Hello nice to meet you all!Ah yes,can I take your order now?"They finaly give me their orders and I go get them.
After a while they were about to leave but they ran to me to ask for my number since we're kinda friends now.After I give it to them they leave and soon I do as well because it was closing time.
I come home and rest a little untill I hear my phone buzz.I look at my phone and see a text from an unknown person.I go to the chat..Oh,it's just Jungkook,then all the other guys texted me too and we made a group chat.We made a deal to meet on tuesday and Tae will also come.Speak of the devil I decide to text him.It took him a while before answering but when he did he was confused so I explained everything but after I did he seemed a little..Uninterested in the conversation?I'm not really sure,it's probably nothing.
~magical time skip~
It's tuesday and we all know what that means!I'm finaly about to see Tae again!