Taehyung ff Chapter 11(Ending)

I ran as fast as I could,as far I could.My eyes were filled with tears so it was hard for me to see and to make things worse it started raining but I managed to put on my hood from my oversized black shirt.My legs were already starting to hurt but I kept running,the thought of my parents dying distracted me from the pain.
I finally stoped at a bridge,from there I was just walking in the rain looking at the sea.I remembered I have my headphones and phone so I started listening to music.I played the first song to come to mind BTS Sea.
Then I stoped and leaned on the bridge fence.I screamed as loud as I could out of rage and sadness as cars and a few people passing by just stared at me...And then a thought crossed my mind...A horrible thought...But then I remembered Taehyung.I still have him.But what I said to him,I hurt him.I want to say I'm sorry but not now,I want to be alone more anything right now.
I sat down with my back leaning against the fence now and I closed my eyes.I fell asleep after some seconds.

*Taehyung's POV*
She ran out of the car not looking back.I stood there shocked for a moment at her words.I felt a sharp pain in my chest and it didn't go away.
Taehyung:"No!She didn't mean it."
Thats not her.The Y/N I know would never say something like that.I have to find her!

*End of Taehyung's POV*

I opened my eyes and sat up...I was confused...Where am I?I remember falling asleep at the bridge,but-wait.This is Taehyung's room.And thats when he walked in the room.

Taehyung:"O-oh!You're awake.That's good."*looks down while walking towards me*
He isn't even half way to the bed and I jump up running to hug him tightly.He froze for a moment shocked but hugged me back even tighter.I pull out of the hug saying sorry 100 times hoping he'll realize I didn't mean what I said.

Taehyung:"Stop saying you're sorry,it's ok."
Y/N:"I love you!"
Taehyung:"I love you too."
Y/N:"But how did I get here?"
Taehyung:"After you ran of I went to find you and thankfully your snapchat location was on so I knew you were at the bridge.Buut you were sleeping when I got there so I caried you to the car and drove here."
Y/N:"Ohh..Well than-Waaait!My clothes....Tae these are your's."
Taehyung:"A-haha well your clothes were wet and I didn't want you to get a cold,b-but I didn't look!!"
Y/N:"Mmmmhhhmmmmm."*glare*
Taehyung:"Mlah,come downstairs for breakfast."
Y/N:*giggle*"Ok."

THE END

Please read:
The story isn't really over...YOU finish the story...Whatever you want to happen next that's what happens.Hope you enjojed the story but I'm working on another story so don't worry there will be more.