Taehyung ff Chapter 10

Taehyung:"4 years ago you and I were dating..W-we were a couple,and I loved you like no one before...B-but then I had to go visit my cousins from Japan for a couple of days but I couldn't stay away from you that l-long-"Taehyung kept taking deep breaths after every sentence while I looked at him interested but also extremly shocked."S-so I told my parents I want to go back but they said that we have to stay more because we never see them and I got angry at them and we faught but they agreed to let me go b-back alone so I did.A-a-and when I arrived I called you to ask if y-you'd maybe come get me at the airport and y-you agreed but also you and your family had to go shopping so you were all in the c-car together....*big ass sigh and getting teary eyes*Y-you all got in a car accident but when you woke up y-you..*crying his eyes out at this point*You didn't remember m-me or the crash..Yo-you forgot about the past year we spent t-together.An-and it's all my fault-"I interupt him with a kiss while we were both crying.I brake the kiss and look in his beautiful red eyes and hug him tightly.
Taehyung:"Y-you don't hate m-me?"
Y/N:"I couldn't hate you even if I wanted to."
As we both just cry and hug there we fall asleep together.

In the morning I woke up in Tae's arms from the night before and him looking at me with a sleepy puffy face.
Taehyung:"Good morning princess."
Y/N:"Good morning boo."
Taehyung:*giggle*"Just like before^_^."
Y/N:"I'm sorry I don't rember it boo."*looks at his chest*
He lifts my head up with his fingers on my chin and gives me a kiss on the forhead.
Taehyung:"Never,ever say you're sorry for that.Okey?"
Y/N:"Okey."
Taehyung:"Now,what do you want to do today?We don't have school so we can spend the hole day together if you want to."
Y/N:"I'd love to but I really want to go see my parents and tell them I know what happened even tho I still don't remember it."
Taehyung:*eyes getting wide*"Y-you w-want....No wait...You d-don't even know..but h-how?"
Y/N:"What?Tae I'm getting a little worried now,what are you talking about?Is there more to the story?"
Taehyung:*eyes teary again*"Y-Y/N...your family d-died in that car crash."
Y/N:"W-what?N-no that's not true I visit them every month!"
Taehyung:"N-no Y/N..They're gone..Since you don't remember the crash you must have had halucinations about your f-family."
Y/N*widen eyes and crying*"N-no!Take me to their house!Now!I need to see them!"
Taehyung:"*runs to hug me quickly so I can't move*"I'll take you there but put on some clothes first."He says while his head rests on my chin and I cry on his chest making his shirt wet but I didn't care,and neither did he.
After we got dressed we hurried over to my parents' house.
I ran in to the old house and saw empty rooms between walls that are slowly falling apart.I scream my mom's and dad's name while crying on the flor when Taehyung comes to comfort me with another hug.After 20 min I finally calm down and agree that we should leave.We get in the car and start driving away.
Taehyung:*also crying a little*"Y/N..I'm so sorry-"I cut him of when I realise it's his fault.I wasn't even mad him I was just mad at my life and myself but I took it out on him because of the shock.
Y/N:"It's your fault."I say in a cold tone and broken heart."You did this to me!"I turn to look at him while screaming."Stop the car!Stop the car NOW!
Taehyung:"Y-Y/N I'm sorry!Please don't-"
Y/N:"I said stop the car!"
He stops the car and I get out running away in tears.I just wanted to be alone and cry.

A/n:"The story is still not over dw😂..pls keep on reading and vote for my story if you like it!