Taehyung ff Chapter 7

I woke up and heard familiar voices.It was the guys.I got hit by a car because I was beeing stupid and careless.I was in a coma for the past week.I opened my eyes to be greeted by the white curtins in front of my hospital bed.Tae saw me awake and quickly got of his chair towards me,as he got up the guys noticed him and realized I'm awake so they got to my bed as well.

Taehyung:"Are you okey?"
Y/N:"Yes I'm fine but why are you all here?"
Namjoon:"What do you think?Were waiting for our sleeping beauty to wake up."
Y/N:"Oh..The you must be in the wrong room,there's no beauty here."
Jimin:"Don't say thaatt!"
Y/N:*giggles*
Taehyung:"U-Um,Y/N...Can we talk in private please?"
Y/N:"Ah sure...Guys,would you mind?"
Jin:"No no we're going."*pushes the guys out*
Taehyung:"Y/N..I'm so sorry.This is all my fault.I dont even have the right to ask you for your forgivnes..But also...You have to stay away from me."*his eyes start getting teary*
Y/N:"W-what?Why,no I don't want to.I won't!"
Taehyung:"If you're with me I'll just keep on hurting you...I don't want you to suffer because of me."
Y/N*crying*"No Tae,please don't leave me..It was an accident,it wasn't your fault..I wasn't watching where I was going.P-please Taehyung..."
Taehyung:*also crying*"Stop saying my name like that!"
Y/N:"W-what?"
Taehyung:"I can't bear to hear you say my name like I'm your friend..We can't be!"
Y/N:"Why?What?What's going on??"
Taehyung:"You hate me,you have to.I hate myself and the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I have to be punished for what I did to you."
Y/N:"T-Tae..What are you talking about?It was an accident,and I'm fine!"
Taehyung:"It can't be an accident twice!"
Y/N:"What are you talking about?"

*knocking on the door*

Jimin:"Sorry I just ca-What's happening?Why are you both crying?"
Y/N & Taehyung:"Get out!"
Jimin:"Ok,ok!"*closes door*

Taehyung:*Sigh*"This isn't the first accident you've been in."

A/n:
Haiii...How are u liking the story so far??The next chapter will be posted eather today or tomorrow.This is where things start to get sad but interesting.Hope u like it so far.I think it's too obvious what will happen/what has happened but oh well...fuck it.😂