☽ 001

Nahmir

"If shorty let Tysean fuck, you should most definitely have a shot." Manny shrugged. I've been trying to get at this girl Kiara for a while. She always on some stuck up shit.

"Just go over there and do what I told you to do." Glizzy said. "Since when was you getting pussy? You can't teach me nigga." I replied before getting up and walking over to where Kiara was sitting.

She looked lonely. Her earphones were in and she had her head down, picking at her food. The seat to her left and the one in front of her was empty. Some of her classmates sat to her right.

I took the seat beside her and pulled one of her earphones out. "What, Nahmir?"

"When you gonna stop acting so stuck up?" I asked bluntly. "I'm not acting stuck up. I explained to you that I'm not looking for a relationship."

"Bitch, I'm just tryna show you some love and affection." She rolled her eyes, "Here you go with that bitch word, again."

"You know I ain't even using it like that."

"I don't care, don't use it when you talking to me." she said.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

Kiara

I was attempting to google some of my homework answers when Nahmir's name came across the top of my screen.

nahmir
how's my sexy ass
gf doing? 😋

kiara 🤤
idk, text her &
ask her

nahmir
you make a
nigga wanna catch
a dv3

kiara 🤤
anyways

kiara 🤤
what you want?

nahmir
this what I
be talking about

nahmir
stuck up as hell

nahmir
you can let that
nigga tysean h-,
nvm

I know this nigga wasn't about to say what I thought he was about to say.

kiara 🤤
you just as childish
as I thought you
were, bye nick

I heard my text tone again, but I ignored it. Niggas really act like I'm out here fucking off because I got one body.

I wish I never fucked with my ex in the first place. I can't take it back now. I ain't know the nigga was gonna run his mouth after we broke up.

I thought he was better than that. I wasted three years on that dumb ass relationship. He's the reason why I don't fuck with niggas now.