☽ 002

Nahmir

"You boldth as fuck." Jay replied after I finished telling them what happened with Kiara. "Now she really not about to fuck with you." Manny added.

"I'm that nigga, she'll eventually come to her senses." I shrugged. "I put fifty on it she won't fuck with you." This nigga Glizzy must be dumb. Like I said, I'm that nigga.

"Fifty? Put a hundred on it."

"Aight." He held his hand out. "Broke ass nigga, you ain't even got that." I said as I shook his hand. "Lil nigga you gonna lose, so I ain't worried."

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

Kiara

My phone vibrated and Nahmir's name came across the top of my screen, again. This was like the thirtieth message I'd received from him today.

nahmir
I said sorry nigga, damn 😐

kiara 🤤
that's not how you apologize, nick

nahmir
I already apologized like
a thousand times

nahmir
and stop calling me
that

kiara 🤤
I don't think that's enough,
what about 1,001?

kiara 🤤
and whatever

nahmir
why can't you just be grateful?

kiara 🤤
I am grateful

nahmir
can I have that seat beside you?

kiara 🤤
I guess

kiara 🤤
but if you call me a bitch again you gtg

nahmir
aight

I watched as he got up and walked over to where I was. "See I knew you couldn't resist all this." he said as he gestured to his body. "Boy if you don't .."

"Why won't you get with me?" he asked with a serious face. It's not that I don't like Nahmir, its just that I'm not ready for another relationship.

"Well first of all, you just tried to call me out las-" I started and he cut me off. "I shouldn't have even brought that up. I already apologized. You didn't wanna fuck with me before that anyways."

I don't wanna get in another relationship just for it to end. Every relationship I had ended in heartbreak, and bitch I only had two.

"I'm not ready for another relationship. I just feel like I'll push you away." I responded honestly. "I've been wanting to get at you. Its been six months since you've been single, at some point you gotta get over it."

"I'm over him. I just don't wanna go through what he put me through again." I never thought someone could break me like that. "Its a choice to be broken, shorty."