☽ 007

Los Angeles, California

Kiara

I put my bags down in the room I chose. Surprisingly, my mama let me come. I just had to be back before Christmas Eve, which was exactly a week away.

Our plane landed around two in the morning. The house was about thirty minutes away from the airport.

I walked into the bathroom that was connected to the room and turned the shower on. After I showered, I got ready for bed.

I grabbed my phone before laying down. I texted my mom letting her know we were here. I found something to watch on the tv and covered up.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

"Get yo ass up." Nahmir yelled as he shook me. I rolled my eyes finally getting up and making my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and attempted to tame my hair.

"Why I gotta get up?" I asked once I was finished brushing my teeth. I searched through my suitcase for an outfit.

"We're leaving in an hour." he said as he laid across the bed. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I grabbed my body wash and everything else I needed.

Nahmir

"It took you long enough." I said as I noticed Kiara was coming out of the bathroom fully dressed. She really didn't have to get up, I just wanted her to.

Everybody but Glizzy was sleep. We have to go and get everybody breakfast and to WalMart.

There was a knock on the bedroom door before it opened. "The uber's here." Glizzy said. We followed Glizzy to the car.

"Nick, where's everybody else?" Kiara asked. "In they skin." Glizzy said as we got into the car. "Shut up."

"They sleep." I responded. "So I could've slept longer?" she asked with an attitude. "No, you had to get up." She rolled her eyes.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

"Nicholas, move yo long ass fingers." Kiara said as she moved my hand out of her face. "Don't call me that, and I will if you let me put 'em inside you."

"Nigga, get out of the car."

We got the food and the Walmart bags out of the car, heading back into the house. Al was up playing his game that he'd brought with him.

"There goes my wife." he said once he noticed Kiara. He walked over to her, grabbing the bags she had. This lil' overgrown nigga been flirting with her since he met her.

We put the bags down. I watched as Al walked back over to Kiara. "Bro, leave my girl alone." I said. "Yo girl?" Glizzy and Kiara asked at the same time.

"That's what I said."

"Manny on his way over here." Al said. "With who?" I asked. "Cuban and Asian." he said and started laughing.

Glizzy started laughing too. "What's funny?" Kiara asked. "Nahmir dumb ass used to fu-" Allen started and I cut him off.

"Shut yo dumb ass up, don't tell her that shit."

"Black people really do be loud as hell in the morning." Jay said as he walked into the kitchen. "You ain't lying." I heard my aunt say.

They came and got their food and sat down. "I'm going out with your mom, don't tear this house up while we're gone."

I nodded acknowledging that I'd heard her, "Why she ain't up yet?"

"She is up, she's getting ready."

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

Kiara

I watched as Manny, Asian, Cuban and some dude with dreads came walking through the door. "Who's the lightskin girl?" I heard Cuban ask.

"That's my li' nigga, Kiara." Glizzy said. She walked over and sat beside me on the sofa. "You the one Nahmir be talking about all the time?"

"I guess." He was all up in Asian's face laughing and shit. Glizzy was all up in his phone. Jay was talking to the dreadhead. I realized I'd seen him in a couple pictures with them. "Nahmir, I think I might just steal your girl." Cuban said loud enough for him to hear.

"You can't steal something he ain't got." Al said. "Nigga, shut up." Nick shot back. "Y'all see both of my wives over here getting acquainted?" Al gestured to Cuban and I.

"Sit the fuck down, Albert." Jay said. "Nigga my name ain't Albert. I'm surprised yo lisp having ass can even pronounce that."

Everyone was laughing except Jay and I. I was too busy in my phone. "So what y'all think about this threesome?" Allen asked as he sat in between us.

"It's not going to happen." I replied. "You think you can convince her?" he asked Cuban. "Boy, I am not going to jail for you anytime soon."

Cuban got up and made her way over to where Nahmir and Asian were. "Al, come and take our picture." I heard Asian say. Al got up and took their picture.

After they were finished taking their pictures, Glizzy made his way over to where I was sitting. "Don't worry about that."

"Don't worry about what?" I asked playing dumb. "You know what I'm talking about. You over here acting bothered and shit." This nigga.

"I'm not." I shrugged. "Aight." Then Jay ugly ass came and propped his ass up on the couch. "You smoke?" Glizzy asked.

"You know I don't."

He pulled out some backwoods and a bag of weed. "Well you gonna start today."

"No she's not." I heard Nick say. I'm surprised he's no longer occupied.