☽ 011

Kiara

"Glizzy, I didn't call to talk to you." I rolled my eyes. Nick had his phone propped up on one of the lamps in their hotel room and Glizzy was all in the camera.

"I'm tired of looking at ya fat ass forehead anyways." he said. "Nicole, get your friend."

"Who the hell is Nicole?" Nick asked, rolling over to get the phone. "You, duh." I rolled my eyes. "Where's your booster seat?" I heard Jay ask in the background.

"Still in the box."

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

📍Houston, TX

Nahmir

"Kiara just called you." Glizzy said. "I'll call her back later." I'm kind of busy right now.

That's when I heard her voice coming through Glizzy's phone. "So he's not doing anything, but you can't put the camera on him?" I heard her ask.

I pushed Asian off my lap and stood up. "Nahmir, I k-" Asian started, but she stopped when she heard Kiara.

"Oh, that's why he didn't answer?" I walked over to where Glizzy was sitting and snatched the phone. As soon as she saw my face she hung up.

Now I know for a fact I don't have a chance with Kiara.

"Look at what you did." I told Asian. "Then yo stupid ass answered the phone." I said as I threw Glizzy his phone.

"I thought you would've been smart enough to keep her quiet."

"It's time for y'all to perform."

– this is short, but I'll update again later.