☽ 004

Kiara

"Mane, bring yo ass outside." Nahmir spoke into the phone. I was playing around, dancing to music when he called. I'd already taken a shower, I just wasn't dressed.

I put my shirt on and checked my outfit out. My outfit was pretty basic, just jeans and a crop top. I wasn't trying to look too cute.

My hair was a little tousled from me pulling the shirt over my head. I used my hand to fix it and I examined myself for the last time. "Here I come." I spoke into the phone before hanging up.

I walked out of the house and made my way to his car. "I told you what time I was coming. What took so long?" he asked once I was in the car. "I was distracted." I put my seatbelt on and he drove off.

While he was driving, he plugged his phone up to the aux and started looking for some music. I guess it's just fuck my life then.

I recognized the song that started playing, Pull Up by Gherbo. I know he didn't.

"Let me show you how the gangstas do it, I know you tryna get it off. Turn the Bryson Tiller off, let me fuck you to this gang-" I cut myself off and turned the radio down. "This is not what you listen to with your friend."

"It's just a song, stop being dramatic." he said as he looked over at me. "I'm just surprised you know it." He had this stupid smirk on his face.

I shrugged it off and turned the radio back up.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

I watched as they recorded Glizzy.

"I never been in love before, bro

"I never been in love before, bro. Like what the fuck?" You could tell he was high as hell. "Bro, I really am in love right now."

"Bruh, shut up." Nahmir said. "Like bro, everybody calling me a sap, this and that. Oh you wanna fuck her? Nah shorty, I don't wanna fuck you."

Jay busted out laughing. "I got a girl." Glizzy added. "What's her name?"

"Her name is fucking honey, man." I died laughing. "Jhoana, my lil shorty from around the corner."

"Even though she all the way in atl, baby I fucking love you."

"Y'all some fucking clowns." Nahmir stated. "Are you recording right now?" Glizzy asked Jay. "No, nigga." Jay responded as he ended the video.

Must be nice to have a nigga in love with you like that.

I looked over at Nahmir and he blew smoke in my face. "Ewww, nigga." I said as I fanned the smoke away.

"It ain't gonna kill you." he said as he put the blunt out. "My mama will if she smells it on me." This nigga tryna put my life on the line.

"Who is that?" I heard a female's voice coming from Glizzy's phone. "Kiara." I'm guessing it was Jhoana. "Oh."

Glizzy had introduced me to her as 'Nahmir's friend' when she called earlier.

"I'm hungry." I nudged Nahmir who was all up in his phone. "Yo, hold on." He looked frustrated. He was looking at something then he started typing mad hard. "Opp ass bitch." he muttered.

"You okay?"

"I am now." He locked his phone and sat back. "This nigga bipolar." Jay shook his head. "Nigga, shut up. You seen that shit?"

"Seen what?"

"I'll tell you about it later." he said as he stood up and dusted his pants off. "Let's go."

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

Nahmir

liked by xx

liked by xx.kiara, ybnglizzy, and 83,128 others

ybnnahmir Keep me some shootas with me wherever I go. ⚔️

View all 3,156 comments
ybnglizzy where my photocreds li' nigga?
xx.kiara ❤️❤️
ybnalmightyjay ^👀👀
ybnnahmir @ybnalmightyjay stfu nigga
ybnalmightyjay whatchu looking at in this picture?🤔
nahmirrr ik this nigga ain't got a new girl already 😭
ybnnahmir.fp she cute 😍
thickbitch @205.lulu 👀👀
ybnnahmir @thickbitch who dat?

"Yo inspector gadget headass." I looked up at Jay after reading his last comment. Kiara was in her own world eating her food and scrolling on her phone.

"Yo chopstick body ass." Jay said, making Kiara and Glizzy bust out laughing. "I know yo skinny ass ain't laughing." I turned to look at Glizzy.

"All of y'all need to lift some weights." Kiara added. "And you need to eat ya vegetables, you slacking a couple inches."

"You ain't too tall yourself." she said.

This dick tall. "I'm tall compared to you." She rolled her eyes. "Well I got something that's taller than all of y'all." Glizzy chuckled.

"Bro, you gay."