☽ 012

January 4, 2018

Kiara

I put another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth before somebody rung the doorbell. My mom was at work, so I didn't really know who it could be.

I paused the movie I was watching on Netflix and made my way downstairs. Instead of going to the front door, I tiptoed to the living room to look out of the blinds.

I'd never seen the car before. I walked to the front door as they rung the doorbell repeatedly. Now I had a feeling it was someone I didn't want to see.

I opened the door without asking who it was, thinking it was Nahmir. It was just Glizzy. "It took you long enough," he complained.

"Do you need something?" I asked in a nice tone. "Can Nahmir talk to you for a second?" he asked. "No, but he can come and get this chain he bought, his shirt he left over here, and the money he gave me."

He motioned to whoever was in the car, telling them to come on. Soon enough Nick was making his way into the house along with Glizzy.

He looked mad, but he really doesn't have a reason to be. "Are y'all gonna speak to each other or what?" Glizzy asked. "I'm supposed to be all friendly with him after he's been boo'd up on tour?"

"It wasn't even like that. Can we just talk about it?"

"We really don't have anything to talk about." I responded nonchalantly. "We really do. Why you ain't been picking up your phone?"

"Glizzy, if Jhoana was ou-" I started to ask, but Nick cut me off. "This is our problem, not his."

"I'll be in the car, minding my own." Glizzy said before making his way outside. "I'll go and get your stuff, and you can follow right behind him."

I walked up the stairs with him following me. "Why you acting like you don't care?" he asked. "What do you want me to do, cry?" I asked as I walked into my room.

I opened one of my drawers, looking for the shirt he left over here. I found it and tossed it to him.

"Can we at least talk first?" he asked as I looked through my closet for the shoebox he put money in. "We can talk about why you couldn't answer the phone." I said as I opened the shoebox and pulled the money out that he gave me.

I tried to hand it to him, but he wouldn't take it. "Just keep it." he said as he sat down on my bed. I sat the money on the dresser. "The chain you bought is on my dresser, you can get it and leave."

"I'm not going anywhere, you'll have to put me out." I mentally rolled my eyes as I sat down beside him. "If I'm honest with you can you just let it go?" he asked.

"I can't promise you that." I shrugged. "When you facetimed me Asian was sitting in my lap, that's why I didn't answer."

"So you was with her the whole time you were in Houston?" I asked. "No, we was only together at the show." He sounds like he's not lying, but I don't really know what to believe. "So y'all didn't f-"

"I'm not even gonna lie. I thought about it."

My phone started ringing out of the blue. I looked at it, seeing Tysean's name on my screen.

I haven't talked to him in forever so I don't know why he'd be calling me. He could've picked a better time to call, though.

"Why the fuck is he calling you?" Nahmir asked. "I honestly don't know." He stood up before speaking again. "I know you ain't fucking with this nigga again."

"Yo-" I started, but he cut me off before I could go off on his dumb ass. "Kiara, I will deadass fuck you up." he said, getting in my face. "You can sit your wanna be mad ass down."

"Nah, you really got me fucked up. That's the reason you ain't been answering the phone? You been fucking him?" He wants to flip the script so bad. "You know damn well I wouldn't do that."

"Then why is he calling you?" I picked up my phone, seeing he'd texted me. I unlocked my phone and opened the messages with Nahmir all in my phone.

tysean
I know it might be too late,
but I realized I fucked up.

tysean
can we talk about it?

"Block that nigga." he said. "Worry about you and Asian." I shot back as I hit the power button on the side of my phone. "You still on that?"

"Nah, I don't really care. We're just friends anyways." I stated bluntly. "You know damn well we're more than friends."

"Why'd you think it was okay for her to be all up on you if we're more than friends?"

"I never said it was. I know I fucked up, but I didn't bring you around my mom and my aunt for no reason." he said. "You still made the decision to be all boo'd up with somebody you used to fuck on."

"You really pissing me off. I'm sorry, okay? Just let the shit go." If it was vice versa, I'd be cut off. "If I text Tysean bac-"

"Kiara, on my mama I will fuck you and that nigga up." Yeah, I bet he will. "Whatever, Nahmir. Can you leave now?" I asked.

"I have to go and help my mama pack anyways. Can you come over later on?" he asked. "I'll think about it."

"I'll see yo stubborn ass later."

– I don't think I ever added tysean to the character list so i'll do that before I update again.
– I deadass take forever to update tho, ima fix that 😭😭.