Chapter 17- Hell

"Like hell I am. I can't afford to lose you too. We are going to start a family together. I'd rather him take me than anyone else in this room. Speaking of that I'm telling him to kill me."

   "No, you're not. None of you are going to die. These are my kids and I'm going to take my life to save them since I got you guys into this mess." Blake demands

   "But, it might not save them," Skylar says to Blake.

  "No buts just stop I'm done with you being the boss of me."

  Everything went silent after that. I closed my eyes and just listened. Listened to what was around us, I thought I heard beating from outside the door. Then the door opened up again. It was Derek with a gun in one hand and the other opened freely.

   "So have you chose yet, Lexa?"

   "Yes, me, don't listen to Blake. But please take me out of here. I don't want them to watch."

   "Fine if you want it that way, do you have any last words for your fiancé and best friend."

   "I love you both."

   "Please don't do this Derek, please. Lexa!" Skylar yelled as I was dragged out of the room. I could tell she was crying, I was about to cry, but I had a trick up my sleeve, I just hope it works.

   He dragged me to another room, and this one had a window this time I could see the big full moon in the night sky. The beautiful moon, it somehow reminded me of Skylar because of her beauty.

   Derek looked at me and said, "So anything you would like to say to me before you die."

   "Go fucking die in hell," I say as I spit at him. He got closer to me with the gun and aimed at my head. I lean over with my head down. Then I did a somersault and kicked Derek in the face as he shot the gun and then I got to my feet. No one else was in the room beside me and him.

   "You know what, you forgot to tie my feet, did you forget I have combat skills in everything, right. I also bet you were a part of Raelynn's death too."

   "Oh is that all you got, and yes I was a part of it, a matter of fact I was the one to kill her."

   "You fucking psycho, why would you kill your sister-in-law."

  "I didn't like her from the start, but I did like Skylar, but then you stole my shot of actually having her. You just had to cry about stupid little Zoe." After he said that I charged at him and managed to get my handcuffs in front of me. I looked down at Derek's belt and found the keys to my handcuffs. If I can get him to do the right move I can be able to get my handcuffs unlocked. I watched what he was going to do then when I saw the opportunity, I slid next to his side and shoved the key in and unlocked the handcuffs. I was free with all my werewolf abilities. At least that is what I thought.

   "No this can't be happening, please I'm sorry. Hahaha, not. I knew this would be coming."

   "I can kill you now so why are you laughing?" I questioned him.

   "Well, this room is a density room that disables your powers until you're out of the room."

   "Well that means your powers won't work too, and I have more combat skills than you, so you die no matter what." I charged at him, took him by the head and slammed it into the wall. Picked him up again, put him over my head like the one you see WWE matches, then split his back. Pulled him around and then smashed his head. I soon took a break just so I can ask him a question.

   "See, more powerful than you. So where are the kids? I will kill you right here if you don't tell me because of one more blow to the head and you're dead."

   "Never going to tell you." Right then and there I smashed his head again, but this time it cracked open. Blood was gushing everywhere. I cleaned up and soon was ready to leave and find everyone.

   I got out of the room and was in stealth mode trying to find the room which I remembered where it was because they never blindfolded me going to my other room. Guess they thought I was going to really die. I got to the room and had two guards standing next to the door. I got to my ready positions and made them pass out and locked them up somewhere naked, nothing. Opened the door and they were still there no blindfold, they looked at me surprised.

   "Lexa, how did you get out? Where's Derek?" Blake questioned me.

   "You just had to trust me, plus I kicked Derek's ass. Ah, Blake, you might hate me for this, but I killed him. He was the one that killed Raelynn."

   "It's ok as long as you're alive. We heard noises but didn't know what it was. Skylar started crying really bad because she heard the gunfire."

   I walked over to them and let Blake go first so he could start his search for his kids. There weren't a lot of people in this area we were in, a bunker I would say. I then walked over to Skylar as Blake ran out of the room so I could unlock her. As soon as the handcuffs were off of her she tackled me with a hug, a long hug. Soon she looked at me for second and then slapped me in the face, and yelled at me as we were kneeling on the ground.

   "You don't ever do that to me again. I mean it I was looking forward to our wedding in the first place. I was making plans so if you ever had the guts to ask me." Then she gave me a big kiss.

   "Ok, ok. Oh really now, you were having plans and didn't want to include me into these ideas of your miss. Oh, I had the guts by the way just had to find the right moment. I love you, don't you know that, and I would never leave you."

   "I love you too babe."

   We got up after that helped Blake out to find his kids. I had a thought that they weren't even here anymore, and I told Blake, but he didn't believe me. So we kept searching. Then I started to think about Raelynn, what if she was just like Remi to where she had the angel in her body too, and she could walk around and we don't even know it. I wouldn't be able to pick up an angel scent anyways which sucks.

  Suddenly there was screaming from down the hall. We all ran to it, it was a little boy that was facing the wall with a guard right behind him zapping him in the back. Blake ran and knocked the guard out as fast as he could. Untied the boy and turned him around, it was Drake.

  "Dad, is that you? Where's Z?" Drake asked in fear.

  "We found you first. Are you ok?"

  "Yeah I'm fine, but Z might not be. We need to find her soon."

  "I thought they were going to kill you."

  "That is what I thought too. They were to zap us until Derek came back. Then they took Z to a different room, but I know which way they went."

  "Ok let's go. Search every room because Z will be in one of them alive since Derek is dead."

  "What, yes." Drake was relieved. Blake just looked at him with shock. He couldn't believe his own son would say that.

   Soon after that, we started looking for Z. We looked in every room but didn't find her. Then we got to stairs, and half of us went up and the rest of us went down. I went to check the bottom level with Skylar. Blake and Drake went to check the top level. I turned into my werewolf form and then had Skylar come on my back so it would be faster. The halls were curved this time than the other level. I ran and knocked doors down, and the guards were coming at us in the halls, but I just ran over them and killed every one of them with my sharp teeth. It was so awesome looking, I did tail whips and flips with Skylar still on my back half of the time. It felt amazing to kill people, the smell of blood everywhere. I don't eat people ever, it's a werewolf instinct that you get, you feel you want to eat them. We soon finished the bottom level and didn't find anything, no evidence or clues, nothing. We both headed back up and soon found Blake and Drake, but they didn't have Z yet.

  "Nothing yet?"

  "No." Blake opened a door and found Z. No guards, just her. All of them were gone. Blake ran to her and untied her.

  She looked at him and said, "Dad, I saw mom."