Part 1/2: Too much!

Emily's POV

It was the next morning at the theatre and Ali was still alive and safe. She slept soundly on a prop sofa chair. Her blonde hair flowed over her shoulder onto her black jacket and she was peaceful for the first time in a very long time. Hanna woke up and stretched and stared at me.

"Why are you up so early?" Hanna questioned me as I was standing over Ali.

"Hello! Who would want to sleep? With Å chasing us we have to watch our backs." I complain.

"Should we wake Ali?" Spencer asked in a morning voice. Everyone had bags under their eyes.

"Nah, let her sleep. She needs it most." Aria explained.

Everyone looked so cautious and scared, which I understood completely. Whoever Å is, we're still rooting for Jenna and Shana by the way, they're looking for us as we spoke.

"Where's Mona? Why does she always leave..." Spencer asked.

"Let's go look for her." I suggested. Alison woke up and followed us.

Mona has been on our side for about two months now, but that didn't mean we fully trusted her after what she's done to us. We walked down the stairs of the theatre to the washrooms and pay phones. We all creeped into the bathroom to hear a small whimpering. It was Mona.

"Mona? Are you okay?" Hanna pushed through the door.

"What's wrong?" I echoed.

Mona walked out of the stall crying. She was stiff and I could tell her teeth were clenched. She walked a few steps closer and that's when I noticed something in her hands. A white stick.

She threw it on the bathroom counter and then she covered her face with her hands and sobbed. Hanna and I looked down at it. A pregnancy test? It was positive.

"Mona, please tell me this isn't yours!" Hanna shook her head. Mona sobbed.

"Who's is it?" Hanna asked. Aria threw Hanna a look.

"It's Noel's." Mona had trouble to say. She stared at us as tears took over her face.

"NOEL'S?!" Alison and Aria screamed at the same time.

"When the hell were you with Noel?" Spencer questioned her. Ali glared.

"When he left Rosewood. I was with him," Mona sobbed "and it's only possible to be his!" She admitted.

"Everything will work out!" I hugged her. Hanna kept fiddling with her ring on her finger.

"Well I guess it would be a bad time to say we're both pregnant?" Spencer said with a stern face.

"What the hell? You too? What?," Aria was confused. "So am I." She admitted.

"Woah! Okay! What? Aria?" I stared at all of them.

"We'll all get through this together." Hanna assured.

"What..do you mean together..? Hanna no!" I cried.

By that point everyone was crying around me and hugging each other. I felt terrible because I couldn't feel their pain, but I knew I had to help them...even Mona.

"Alison. Who's your baby daddy?" Hanna joked.

Everyone was silent including Alison. Ali looked at the ground with her mouth open, looking like she was about to talk but couldn't.

Don't tell me!

"Alison? Everyone? Okay you're all joking right?" I asked. I looked around to see five sobbing girls around me. They weren't joking.