Part4: Helping hand.

Hanna's POV

I got in the car with Caleb and we saw Mona walking on the street.

"Pull over." I demand.

We pull up beside Mona where she's walking in the rain.

"Hey Mona," I get out of the car. " You can stay with me if you want. I have a spare room!" I offered.

"Would you really?" Her face lit up.

"Yeah. For now, you need some company and so do I."

"Thanks Han." She hugged me passionately.

We got back in the car and we drove Mona to her house so she could grabs home things to come stay with me.

"We'll wait here for you, Mona." I smiled as she ran inside her house. I remembered her house from my childhood. I would go over there and we would give each other make-overs and dress up. The thought of my childhood gave me chills because I knew I would never get those memories back.

"I still can't believe you're trusting her, helping her!" Caleb says immediately as soon as Mona enters the house.

"I never said we trusted her, Caleb! But we've done shitty things to her too, okay!? She need out help and she if offering answers!" I almost scream.

"So...you're just using her is what I'm hearing?!"

"No! Listen, I just need you to be there for her as well as all of us! She's one of us now." I explain.

"I'll be there for all of you, I promise." He leaned over and kissed my forehead. While the thunder crashed.

After a while Mona came out with some bags and suit cases and Caleb helped her put them in the trunk of the car as she got in the back seat.

"Thanks for this, really, it means so much to me!" She was nearly crying of joy.

"It's no problem, Mona. I'm here to help and so is Caleb and Emily." I smiled and Caleb hopped back in the car and we drove to my house.

The ride home was silent and I thought to myself;

What have I gotten myself into? Why would I do something so stupid? What if Caleb leaves me and out baby and I'm all alone and helpless?

I turned to Caleb.

"You'll stay with me right? You'll never leave me? Us?" I rubbed my stomach.

"Hanna, I don't want you to ever think like that! I will be your side at all times! I will never leave you or our baby. I love you, Hanna! I would never hurt you like that," he looked back at Mona "And I'll be here to help you too."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

We pulled up so my house, I had yet to tell my mom. We walked inside and I brought Mona's things to the spare room.

"What's all this?" My mom asked, meaning the luggage.

"Mom," I whispered "Mona needs somewhere to stay for a while. She needs my help and I need hers."

"Well sure she can stay here as long as she likes, you know I love Mona, but why?" She looked confused.

"Mona's pregnant."

"What?"

"So am I."

"Excuse me?!"

"I'm sorry mom."

"No, no I'm not angry, I just think you're in enough danger as it is. It would be hard to raise a baby in Rosewood, Hanna." She stared at my stomach.

"Well, we could all do it together...help each other out." I explain.

"Who's we?"

"Spencer, Aria and Al.....Spencer and Aria are pregnant too."

"And who?"

"Nothing! I almost said Alison!" I laughed, hoping I didn't make it too obvious. There was no way in hell I would tell anyone about Alison.

"Okay," she rubbed my shoulder "I'll always be here."

"Thanks mom." I hugged her passionately before heading to my spare bedroom.

"Ugh, make yourself at home Mona. This is your bedroom for the next few months now." I smiled at her and walked across the hall to my room.

"Hanna?" I heard a faint small voice. I turned back around and looked in the doorway.

"Yeah, Mona?" She smiled.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Really, I'm glad you're here." I finally walked back to my room to call Spencer and the girls.

I dialled Spencer's number. It began to ring and she picked up.

"Hello?!" Spencer echoed threw the phone.

"Hey Spen-" I was cut off by a hand pressed over my mouth and I began to scream.

"Hanna!?"