Part15: Las Vegas could be fun.

Alison's POV

"Shhhh." I soothed Maddie and Trent with warm bottles. There was no way in hell, I was letting them near my boobs.

Not one, but two bundles of baby had been crying all morning, as well as a very stressed and tired mother.

To add onto the screaming, there was a sharp knock at the door.

I opened it slowly and peered outside.

"Cece? What do you want?..." I stared at her as she smirked. She pushes past me and

walks over to the babies nursery.

"They're sleeping. Don't touch them." I lied. They began to cry and Cece raised her eyebrows.

"Sounds like they're sleeping great!" She said sarcastically.

"Why are you here!?" I yelled through clenched teeth.

"Oh, Alison." She placed her hands on my shoulders. "Is this the life you really want?"

"I'm happy." I replied, taking her hands off me.

"That doesn't answer my question, darling. Is this the life you want?" She repeated.

"I didn't plan it. So I didn't want it, but now that I have it, I love it." I answered.

"Wouldn't you rather run away with me? To Las Vegas? And have money? And meet rich men who can treat you how you deserve?" She asked as she sat down.

I paused and thought. No! You are seriously not thinking about this!

"I don't know."

"Yes you do. You know very well that's what you want more. You don't want to spend your days cleaning diapers and bibs. Come with me!" She insisted.

"Las Vegas is pretty far. Will your old lady legs be able to run that long?" I growled.

"Listen here you little shit. I helped you so much. I'm giving you a peace offering. Don't be a little bitch about it!" She shot back.

"I'm sorry.... That's your job." I smirked.

She got up and grabbed the collar of my shirt and twisted it, causing me to slightly choke. Gasping for air, I reached for the crow bar near the fire place and lifted it up, but she grabbed it.

"Woah! What are you doing? I'm here to be your friend, not fight with you! Alison, I miss you."

"Get out." I said over heavily breathing.

"It's up to you." She said pointing to me. With that, she turned the nob on the door, and twisted it.

"Wait-" I said running after her.

"I'll come with you."