Part14: Welcoming.

Alison's POV

"Ready to roll?" Emily asked me jokingly.

I sat in wheelchair holding my newest golden rings, my precious if you will; my

twins.

I was leaving the hospital finally for the first time in a week and Emily and Spencer were with me to bring me home safely.

"I don't know. Ready to go home, Maddie? How about you buddy?" I asked looking down at the smirking petites.

Emily bucked the babies into the car seats she bought them (since the came early) yesterday, while Spencer and I hopped into front seat.

"Shotgun!" I joked.

Emily laughed. But I kind of got the feeling that they weren't ready for old memories to be brought back again.

After a long but safe drive back to Spencer's home, I felt at ease.

"Aren't they just adorable!" Melissa cried.

"Ah yes, too precious, Alison. Congratulations, dear." Veronica agreed, while rocking Maddie.

"Dinner?" Peter Hastings suggested.

"I could sure eat. But I have to run. So nice to meet your little ones, and so nice to see you Alison." Melissa insisted.

Melissa departed as the cook began dinner.

"Spencer, a word with Alison alone please, hun."

"Yeah, 'course."

Veronica sat down with me alone in her office where it was silent.

"You're not well with your mother, correct?"

"Correct."

"So, how exactly do you plan to provide for your dear newborns, Alison? What is your plan to keep them safe and alive? To keep yourself well? Where is your mind?" Veronica cried.

"I don't know." I began to sob. "But no matter what, my mother, will come no where near I or my children. I have money, for now. And I have a friend who can help for a while. But besides that I have no clue what I'm going to do, Veronica. I'm trapped." I reached for a tissue.

"Come here." Veronica stood up and hugged me.

"For now you are more than welcome to stay in the barn home, for your own privacy." She insisted.

"Really?! Thank you so much. Really, thank you, Mrs. Hastings." I repeated.

"Trust me, it's no big deal. Now, why don't I get Jason over here to help you move in and to meet the new ones!" She chuckled.

"That would be great." I smiled.

Dinner was ready and we ate while the babies slept. It was so nice to see Jason.

"I'm proud of who you are, Ali." Jason smiled.

"Thank you." I said back.

After a few hours I was moved in just like that, probably because I hadn't much stuff to move in anyways. I went out with Spencer to buy stuff and Hanna, Mona, and Caleb came and brought gifts for the twins.

I'm glad I was home in rosewood, and felt welcome for the first time in a very long time.