ılı Chapter One :: Meet and Greet ılı

:: Shuichi Saihara ::
:: time && date ||  September 14, 11:34am, 1716 ::

The cold, harsh winds had almost no mercy, thrashing violently and slamming an unbelievable amount of force against houses of innocents and bystanders, the cause of such weather going unknown by all who had populated the region.

Shuichi Saihara, a boy no older than six years old had been caught in the middle of the sudden storm. His parents had broke into a sprint the moment they had felt the winds strengthen, unknowingly leaving their only child in the dirt.

The boy had been left in the middle of what had been formerly considered the pathway, now smothered with leaves and sticks and logs flying in all directions.

The young child had been left alone, curled into a ball as he desperately tried to shield away from any sources trying to slice or attack him. Despite his numerous attempts, he had constantly found himself trapped, either under a large log or between collapsed bricks.

It had been hours since the storm started, and it showed no sign of stopping anytime soon. Now, however, Shuichi had begun to feel any remaining warmth or hope drain from his body. He collapsed directly next to a rather sturdy-looking building, crying out and doing no more than simply wishing that someone, anyone could hear him.

The boy had made a desperate attempt to crawl into the house, wincing at the sudden pain coursing through his body as he let out a cry of nothing short of pure shock.

Feeling himself begin to ultimately lose his grip on reality, his vision had begun to blur, the silhouette of a man coming into view mere seconds before he had allowed the darkness to consume his vision.

He couldn't see anything.

He couldn't hear anything.

He couldn't feel anything.

That was, at least, until he had been awaken by the sudden voice ringing in his head. Someone, a mans voice, had begun to echo in his mind. He seemed to be calling out to him, though, it was hard to grasp what he had actually been saying.

Shuichis bronze eyes had fluttered open, before the boy rested his hands at his sides, pushing himself up with as much strength as his small arms could muster.

Before he had the change to properly examine his surroundings, a sudden pain began to course throughout his body, that feeling of absolute agony hitting him like a tidal wave. He brought his hands up to his mouth, pressing his palms against his lips in order to fight back the need to cry out as a result to the suffering he was being put through.

He had kept his head in his hands for a long, excruciating second longer, before slowly bringing his hands down. 

It was a mere minute after he had woken up, and suddenly, the door to the room he was in creaked open. His eyes averted to the older man walking in, a warm smile spreading over his face as he greeted Shuichi, a warm bowl of  miso soup  in his hands.

"Hello, Shuichi! I'm your uncle."