Ch I: The Beginning of the Feeling

Cover and Chapter art belongs to their rightful owners! Enjoy Chapter 1!
---------------------
"AHHH!" You screamed as you jerked up on the couch. You looked around the room, startled and sweating. Then, you come to realize, it was all just a dream.

"Whew," you exclaimed, "Thank God it was just a nightmare. I hope I don't have another one, tonight." You hopped off of the couch as you headed to the bathroom. You do your normal things, such as dressing yourself in casual clothes, and such. But today, you wanted to sing like an idiot to annoy the others. Why? I dunno, it's your body, not mine.

As you thought to yourself on what song to sing, you tried to think of a song to embarrass yourself. So, you finally did, and started to sing Pork Soda - Glass Animals, Loudly (look it up plz).
________________________
15 minutes passed by and you sang almost all the songs that popped in your mind. Especially the song from Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared™(?). (Look that up on YT as well. It's cool) 

Now,finally, you woke up Tom and Edd, while Tord is shouting, "SHUT UP!".

You giggled as he did so. And you did finally shutted up, and put on your clothes. After you did so, Tom was waiting by the bathroom door.

"Finally, you're out. And why did you sing Pork Soda?" Tom sighed hard, as he shoves you out of the way to use the restroom.  'Ow... That hurt...' You thought to yourself as you walked towards the kitchen.

"Y/N!!!! YOUR BRA ISN'T IN THE HAMPER!!!!" Tom shouted to you as you jolted surprised. "Oh... Whoops." You sighed and chuckled at the same time.

As you came to the kitchen, you saw Edd standing by the toaster. "Oh hey, Y/N!" He smiled, gleefully, as he waved to you. "Hey." You gave him a short wave to him as he looked at you. All of a sudden, toast popped out from the toaster, then Edd got scared and lost his balance so he started to fall. Then, you tried to catch him, but you were weak, so you fell with him.

You both looked at each other, blushing, (you especially) and bursted out laughing. "You- *Laughter* You thought- *more Laughter* you were gonna catch me, there!" Edd teases, as you rolled off of him. Then, a slow clapping noise came from the entrance of the kitchen.

"Well, you guys should have said that before trying to make out.~" Tord smirks as you and Edd gets up from the fall. "We weren't making out!!!!" You both said, in usion, as Tord laughs. "Oh suuurreee.~"

Then Tord came close to you and breathed on your neck, as you felt his hands around you. You felt very uncomfortable. Now, you felt a feeling that Tord isn't supposed to be here.

"Uhh... Y/N, I didn't kn-" Edd started as  you gave him a displeased look. Then you ran away from Tord's grasp as he scoffed. You ran to Edd, shaking in fear. Then you whisper in Edd's ear, "I don't like this, at all..." Edd looks at you with a worried look, and looks at Tord, then back at you. "Is there something you'd like to... Tell me, Y/N?"
           ----------
     End of Chapter I