Chapter III: Sorry

A/N: Art belongs to me, and yes it is Matt bc I have nothing else that's Eddsworld akvdwjdbkaeb enjoythechapteriputtogetherahalol

~~~

"What?! No! Why can't I hang out with both of you instead of just one of you?!" You asked, flushed.

"HE'S NOT THE ONE FOR YOU!!!" Edd is now yelling, and his face was wet with tears, "HE'S TOO EVIL FOR YOU TO BE WITH HIM! HE TRIED TO KILL US, REMEMBER?! I WISH YOU WOULD UNDERSTA-"

"Whoaaaaa, Edd what's the matter???" Tom furrowed his eyebrows and put a hand on your shoulder.

"SHUT UP, YOU FUCKING MORON!" Edd screamed and tackled you. He pinned you to the floor and cried in your neck. "Please...just love me..." Edd mumbled...

Matt was crying in his pillow, Tom was a nervous wreck, and Tord looked furious.

"Get...off. Now." Tord commanded, bluntly. Edd looked up from your neck, and grinded his teeth. "No! You should be the one leaving! You tried to kill us! I won't let you harm Y/N like what you did to us!!!" Tord's eyes widened. He was now in shock. Then, he put his head down, and emotionally left the house.

"TORD WAIT!!!!!" You cried after him. It was too late. He's gone.

No. You can't let this happen!! You ran out of the house and yelled his name repeatedly, over and over again. "TORD!!! TORD?!?! WHERE ARE YOU?! PLEASE! COME BACK!!!" Your face was melting from your tears (not really, just a metaphor-). How could Edd do this???

Suddenly, you hear crying from a distance ahead of you. "Tord?" You called out, "Is...that you?" You slowly went towards the noise.

...

You finally reached the noise. It was in fact Tord. He was crying and was on his knees. His hoodie was off, and his face was burried in it. He looked damp, and looked pale from the rain. Fuck. Edd has done did it this time.

"Tord..." You said calmly as you got on your knees and put your arm around his back. "Go away, Y/N..." He said with a sniffle, "You don't love me now, do you? From what Edd had said about me?" He looked at you with his lemon eyes. They weren't really lemon eyes anymore. They were more of an amberish color mixed in with an orange tint.

"What? Of course I still love you... I don't care about what you did in the past. All that matters is now." You hugged him, and sobbed on his chest. You were shivering, because you weren't wearing your hoodie anymore. You were wearing an old t-shirt that you got on your birthday. So, Tord gave his hoodie to you to wear, and you took it, and wore it.

Tord chuckled. "You look good in my hoodie, I have to say." You were a tomato now, from his complement. "N-no I don't!" You burried your tomato face into your hands to cover the redness on your face.

Tord laughed and took his finger on your chin, to gently push your head upward to look at him. He kissed you lightly, putting his hands on your waist. You put your arms around his neck, and kissed him back, softly. Wow. Kissing in the rain is really romantic, wouldn't you say?

You both removed your lips from each other's and smiled. "Do you...wanna go back?" You asked him. He looked worried when you asked him that. He didn't really want to. But, he will be brave, and go back. Just for you.

"Let's go, Hun." Tord whispered, and gave you a gentle smile. His voice sent chills on your spine, but you loved it. You nodded, and Tord took you by the hand, and walked back towards the house.

~End of Chapter 3~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How many words?: 636