Chapter V: It's Never Enough

*cough, cough* the art work belongs to me. *cough, cough*

3rd person PoV

    It was night, and it was a long day. But you got pissed because you didn't go jogging. But, if you did, you would have not had the "journey" today.

    Tord tried to commit suicide. Edd and you made out, and you got shot in the leg. I know, it doesn't sound to great, but it was a touchy subject...

    You plopped on your bed, very tired. You were in your PJs so you didn't need to change, anyway. You got under the covers of your bed, and you turned off your lamp.

    You heard your door open slightly. "Uhhh... Y/n? Can i... Err... Come in?" Edd whispered. "Yea, sure, you can." You nodded as you turned on your lamp.

    He sat on your bed, and he layed down next to you. The warmth of you and him combined felt nice. You gestered him to go under the covers with you, and so he did. You two cuddled and giggled as you two told each other stuff. You loved it.

    After you guys whispered to each other, Edd leaned in for another kiss. So did you. But this kiss was different. Since he knows how to kiss, he did it kindof quick, but not to quick. His tongue tried to slip into your mouth, and as you felt it, you backed away from the kiss.

    "Why where you trying to ....." You said, in embarrassment. He blushed hard and looked away. "I thought you would've liked it.... But I guess not...." He sighed. "No, no! I kinda did, but I have never been tongue-to-tongue action before..." You shivered. Then he wrapped you in his arms.

    "It's ok if you don't want to do more...I guess it's enough for today." Then you cupped your hand on his cheek. "It's never enough when I'm with you." Then you kissed him even more. Then, you were brave enough for him to do the tongue action with your's. It felt like both of your tongues we're doing some kind of dancing, as you kissed for at least a minute whiched seemed like years that you didn't want to end.

    Then, you felt his hand on your hip as your hand went into his hair. You both finally let go to get breath. A trail of saliva came out of both of your guy's mouth to form a little bridge. Then, you snuggled very close to Edd, and hugged him. He did the same.

    Just to get more warth, Ringo hopped on your bed and snuggles between both of you love birds. You giggle as Ringo's tail tickled Edd's chin. Then you kissed him on the cheek, and you kissed Ringo on the nose to tell both of them...

     "Goodnight, boys."