Chapter III: He Can't Wait

The art belongs to the original artist. ^^^
--------------------------
Tom's PoV (cuz, why not?)

  Edd follows me to the kitchen so he could get Matt down from Tord's shoulders. I know, it's really disturbing to see two males on each other. Unless you're gay, then yea. But that wasn't the actual thing I wanted him to get out of the room.

  "Edd," I said, "Could you meet me in the Living Room?" Edd tilted his head alittle. "How come?" He asked as he struggled to get Matt down. "Cuz..." I said.

  Since Edd could not get Matt down b/c he was trying to reach something from the cabinet, Edd went with me to the L/R.

  "What was it you want?" Edd asked, as he crossed his arms in front of him. I sighed, looking at his room. Y/N came out of it like nothing happened in there. "About... You know..... Y/N and Tord?" I said, scratching the back of my head. "What happened with her and him?"

  "Long story short, Y/N doesn't feel comfortable around him." Edd pulled his shirt collar, nervously. "I think she isn't safe here." I frowned, and looked in the kitchen, at Tord. "What did he do to her?" I asked, quietly. Then, Edd whispered in my ear, "He touched her w/o (without) her permission." Edd started, "and she's not feeling good about it."

  I stepped back. "Wait, you serious?" I asked, in shock, "Is she OK????" Edd nodded. I sighed in relief. "I have a feeling that Tord's gonna be a villain torwards her. And I feel like he's gonna... You know... 'molest' her..." He gave me a worried look. I just stood there, in shock.

  Does he actually mean it?

-------------
Y/N's PoV

  I walk to the front door to go to my daily routine. Jog, Go to the store to get stuff that I need, Jog home, and jog to the park. But today was different. Tord stopped me before going out the door. He put his hand on my hip, and whispers on my "sweet spot".

"S-stop. No." I whimper, trying to act tough. Tord smirks and he slaps across my buttox. I yelp, but quietly. He just chuckles and whispers in my ear. "I can't wait until you get home. We'll have such a fun time." I jerked him away from me and shouted. "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

  Then, Tom heared me screaming, and then he punched Tord fiercely in the jaw. Tord lays on the floor with blood coming out of his nose. Tord comes back up and tackles Tom. Tom kicked and punched as hard as he could. Tord did the same. Then, Edd tried to separate the two fierce men. But then, Tord grabbed a gun from his hoodie and h aimed it at Tom. (See the pic below XD)

  I cried when Edd came to the fight

  I cried when Edd came to the fight. I kept telling all of them to stop, and cried crocodile tears. Then, Matt came to me and calms me down. "It's ok. Usually, Edd wins, but I don't know." He tried to talk like Edd, with a peaceful and soothing voice but it was no use. So, he carried me up stairs to his room. He walked in it, and sat me down on his bed. He sat there with me, and hugged me like there was no tommorow.

Then, we hear a gunshot.

End of Chapter III
------------------
Thank you guys for reading chapter III. :p