ChIV: His Touch

You went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. You felt hands around your waist as you turned around to see Edd. He was a cute lil' cinnamon roll, as you leaned against him while his arms wrapped around you. Wait, was? No, no! He is a cute cinnamon roll!❤

"Hey, Y/N? Do you want to know something?" He asked as he gave you...
T h a t l o o k.

"Sure" you said as you closed your eyes as one of his hands went to your face.

"I love you, and if anything or anyone tries to harm you, I'll be there, protecting you." He purred as he pecked (Kissed) your forehead. You softly smiled as you kissed him on his lips.

Danm, you two have been together ever since you guys met during the Zombie apocalypse at the "FunDead". He was shooting some zombies while you were being cornered by two zombies. To bad u didn't have anything to hit 'em with. But thank the Lord that Edd saved your life.

Edd started to French kiss you, as he picked you up and took you to his room. He set u down, and kept kissing you. Then, he pushed you to the bed, pinned you. You were blushing like hell, and he chuckled as he whispered in your ear.

"I'm guessing that this is a first, hm?~" He purred as he started to lick your neck. You started to squirm, as he took your clothes off. You did the same, as you lifted his hoodie over his head.

~~~~~

You two are now half naked. You started to get nervous as he looked at you with a lusty look.

"There's nothing to be afraid of~" he said as he lifted up your bra. He blushed as your breasts jiggled. (Ok at this point I am very warm. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Edd finally removed both of your's and his's bottoms. You two were finally naked.

You flinched as his D was throbbing Abit. He felt like an animal, at this point, and he pointed to the bed. You nodded as you layed down. He didn't waist no time, and he got on the bed, rubbing his D against your opening. You slightly moan as he looked at you.

"Are you ok? You look.... Very ' uncomfortable '." Edd asked as he smiled Abit. You looked down, and then looked back at Edd. He was starting to get worried, you could tell. You shook ur head, as he started to go in. You moan loudly, as he waited for you to adjust.

~~~~

After at least like 2 minutes, you nodded, gesturing him to to start. He started off slow, as your moans sounded like pain. But, at the same time, the moans felt like p l e a s u r e.~

(Oh Jesus.... ✝-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ)

Then, after at least a minute, Edd got faster, and faster. You started to moan in pleasure, as you look at Edd. Edd looked back at you~ and you look back at him~
(I HAD TO! *wHeEzE*)

Then, He goes his fastest. You moan loudly as some words slipped out of your mouth. "E-E-Edd!~~~" you moan as he licked lips as he bites your neck. Then, you came around his D, as he moaned and came on your stomach.

You two pant, as you started to Laugh, as he started to as well. Then he kissed you as u kiss back.

You wanted him to be yours...
Forever.
And you hope that nothing could get in you or his way of your relationship.~

End of VII
~~~~~~~

WOWIE! 253 FuCkInG rEaDs!?!?! (Maybe more)

Danm! That's alot!!!! But seriously, thanks for the reads!!!!!!

How many words this book took?:
630 words.