Chapter II: Tell Him No

original art by the rightful owner ^^^ (not me of course 😂)
----------------------------

Edd's PoV
--------------------
We walk to my room where we both can talk about Tord. I didn't understand why she was very uncomfortable around him, because Tord is just a friendly guy that likes Guns and crap, that's all. But why would Y/N dislike Tord? He's part of our family!

  We enter my room, with Cola cans all over the place, and Green walls and such for my theme. "Sorry, I have to many cans around. I'll pick them up. You can have a seat on my bed if you want." I said shyly, and cleaned up my room Abit. She sat down on my bed and started to cry, but hiding her face in her hands.As I got done cleaning, I sat next to her with my arm around her, trying to comfort the poor girl. "Y/N, tell me everything that's been going on between you two." I said, softly and peacefully, trying to lighten her mood. She turned to me with her eyes full of tears and pity.

"Promise you don't tell anyone." She said, hugging me lightly. "I promise." I said, while crossing the place where my heart is. She wiped her tears that was still falling on her face, and laid down. She put her leg hanging from my bed, and the other in a upside down V, in the air.

  "For some reason, I feel like he's going to molest me or something. I can just feel it. And, I have these urges to stay away from Tord. But, the other urge tells me that I should not be telling anyone about this." Y/N started, as another tear rolled down her cheek. I calmly laid down next to her, and wrapped my arms around her. She sniffled and wrapped her arms around me as well. She blushed as she did this.

  "If you don't like what he's doing, you should tell him no." I whispered as she skerted (yea I had to put that there. 😉) closer to me. I could feel her heart beat between us, and I felt her breaths mix in with mine. Then, we got closer to each other's faces, without noticing. I felt like we were gonna kiss, but we heard a knock at my Bedroom door. Y/N jumped in embarrassment and blushed, as she sat up, letting go of me.

  I rose up, and hopped off (crap I almost put OOF 😂) of the bed. I opened my b/r (bedroom) door and Tom was in front of it, with the 'Please come with me, b/c someone did something wrong, but I don't care' look. "You should uhh... Come with me to the kitchen...." Tom said as he rolled his head, and lowered his eyebrows.

  "OK, I'll be there in a sec!" I said, nodding. Tom stormed off TORD-wards (XD PUNZ FOR DAYZZZ!) the kitchen as I closed the door, halfway. I turned to Y/N and scratched the back of my neck. "Sorry, I have to go figure out what's going on." I said, nervously.

  Then, Y/N got up, and walked up to me, and planted her lips with mine. It was my first time kissing someone, so I didn't know what to do. It was probably Y/N's first, as well. But danm, she's good. We took it slowly for at least a minute. Then, I heard Matt's voice in the room. "Oooo! Someone is getting it on!" He said, laughing. I turned around, only to see Matt and Tom in the doorway. Then Tom grabbed his hoodie and we both chuckled at the sight.

After that, I pulled away, slowly. She smiled, as she stared in my eyes. I stared back, into her E/C (Eye color) eyes.

  "You should go see what they need." She softly said, as she kissed me on my cheek. I nodded, as I unwrapped my arms from her, and went to the kitchen.

End of Chapter II
-------------
THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING CHAPTER II. :D