♢Chapter 10♢

Yaoyorozu P.O.V
This is it!
The coronation night!
To be honest, I was quiet excited. I knew the King of the One For All Kingdom, even though I only meet him only a few times when I was younger, but what I can remember about him was he was very funny.

I also knew who the future King was going to be, cause he's a good friend of mine, Izuku Midoriya. He's a very...interesting guy, to say the least. He's very talkative when he talks about something he's really interested in, he likes to write down thing's and information and he's just a really helpful, nice guy.

I remember when he told me that he was going to be the next King of the One For All Kingdom. He was over the moon with it and couldn't stop talking about how excited and nervous he was about it. I remember me, him and another friend, Uraraka, who is a witch, or more like sorceress, were all there and celebrated.

I was currently in my bedroom, getting ready. I was just styling my hair, which was down right now, when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I called out. I then heard the door open behind me and close.

"Aww my baby girl".
I turned around to see my father was the one speaking, looking like he was on the verge of tears of happiness. "You look so mature now, and it reminds me that you aren't the little girl you were years ago" he told me as he made his way over towards me.

I just laughed. "Dad, you sound like your about to walk me down the aisle" I told him with a chuckle at the end, causing him to chuckle along. "Well I might as well walk you down the aisle. Your going to a coronation on a date with a boy" my dad joked.

"Dad!" I spoke loudly, kind of embarrassed that he even mentioned the word 'date' and 'boyfriend'. "What?" My dad asked, holding in a laugh, already knowing what I was annoyed about.

"Me and Todoroki aren't going on a date. We aren't in any sort of relationship beyond friendship. Plus, he probably doesn't see me any more then a friend" I told my father.

He bust out laughing.

I just stood there and watched as he laughed loudly, nearly falling on to his knees as he laughed. I was surprised no one came in the room to see what was going on. After a while of his laughing fit, my father stood up straight, still suppressing his laughter.

"Momo, no boy looks at a girl like that" my father spoke as he sat down in a chair near the window, and looked at me.
"Boys wouldn't listen to a girl talk for hour's with no end if he didn't care about her and her thoughts. A boy doesn't look at a girl the way Todoroki looks to you unless they had feelings for that girl" my father spoke as he let out a chuckle.

"That's what it was like between me and your mother" My father said. "We met at a Ball at her Kingdom. I was a nervous 17 year old who stayed away from the crowed and liked being alone a lot. I was just outside sitting on the back steps, eating some food, when I felt someone tap my shoulder. When I turned around, I saw this beautiful girl there. She had amazing long black hair, and eye's as blue as crystals" my father explained, and I saw him smile at the memory.

"I remember her asking if she could join me and I told her yes. We sat down, ate, talked, joked, laughed and had fun together. She was lovely. She told me about stories she read and trips her and her family went on, and I talked about stories about stupid things me and my brother's did, which made us laugh. After that night, we wrote to each other everyday. Then, when we were 23, I proposed to her and we got married. It was one of the happiest days of my life" my father told me joyfully as he looked to the ground.

"Then we had you and we were overjoyed. From the very start, we didn't want to be one of those overprotective parent's and we let you have as much freedom as we could give you. Although we were busy, we always made the time for you, especially your mother. But then, she became very ill and passed". I watched as my father frowned.