Chapter 6- "A Night to Remember"

Chapter 6-

As school was over, everyone scattered to get out. Stella was getting her books putting it in her bag and shut her locker. Then headed off to meet the gang at the front of the school, by the staircase. 

"Hey guys!" Stella waved.  Madison and Grace came over and hugged her tightly. "You got ask out by Niall! We're proud of you girl!"  Stella hardly breathing. "Maddy.... Gracie...can't breathe here!"  They let go quickly and said sorry. "You are a lucky girl, Stella!." Stella turned around and saw Danielle and gave her a hug. "Aww thanks!"

Liam ran out of the school holding his soccer ball. "Hi girls!"  he came up to Danielle and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

"Woah what is the rush?" Madison asked.

"I just find out I have a football meeting plus extra practice today!"  Liam explained. Danielle was shocked. "But Liam, how about our date night?"  Liam dropped his stuff and hold Danielle's shoulders "Don't worry babe, I promise we will spend some time together."  Liam gave Danielle a peck on the lips.  They were such an adorable couple.

Liam picked up his stuff and check the time.  "Oh I have to go!  Don't forget girls!  I have a football game tomorrow at lunch!" Liam headed off with  Danielle to his car. The girls nodded.

Stella looking around "Where's Niall?"  Grace looked around and shrugged. "I don't know but we got to go!  I have an appointment with my stylist!" Madison said and grabbed Stella and Grace's arm and hurried off. Stella looked back, "I hope Niall doesn't forget our date" 

------------------------------

Stella's POV

It was almost 7 o'clock, and Niall hasn't come yet. Stella already got dressed with her navy blue, cute blouse with black tights and flats. Her hair was put down with a cute hair clip. It was simple but with a dash of cute. She doesn't want anything too complicated especially on the first date. Suddenly the door bell rang, Stella quickly fixing her hair, she ran downstairs but her little sister Megan got there before she did. 

"Hi Niall!  What are you doing here?"  Niall smiled and saw Stella by the stair, staring in amazed. Niall in his red polo shirt, his blue jeans and white supra shoes. Megan turned over to Stella. "Ooooh Stella and Niall!  I know what this is!"

Stella gave her a look "Megan!"  Niall chuckled, blushing a little bit.

Lucky Stella's mom pulled Megan away. "Don't worry about her. You two have fun now!"  Niall and Stella waved good bye and mouthed 'thank you' to her mom and droved off. 

-------------------------

"Sorry for Megan's silliness, Niall. She's a little-"

"Crazy!"  Niall and Stella said together and laughed. "I know right!"

"Haha don't worry about it!  I remembered she switched the salt for sugar as I put it on my potatos when I came over for dinner once. I had 'sweet' potatos!  She is one good prankster!  And she was only like what 7? I mean how does she know that!?  She's crazy but in a good way."  Niall laughed at the end as he look back on the road.

"Oh I remembered that! And you still ate it anyway!"  Stella laughed and look out of the car window. She was kind of wondering where Niall is taking her. There were a bunch of trees but wasn't much since Stella couldn't see. "Where are we going Niall?"  Niall turned to look at Stella "You'll see" and smiled.

They finally made it. Niall came out and walk over to Stella's side and open the door for her. Stella smiled. Niall was so sweet. "Okay promise me you won't look?"  Niall put his hands over Stella's eyes. "Oh.. okay? promise"  

Stella walked slowly as behind her was Niall. "Okay open your eyes!" 

Stella was blown away!  The first thing she saw was a blanket spread out with a picnic basket on top. There was also candles around. The view was phenomenal!  They were on top of the hill, looking out from London, seeing the lights and everything. Stella couldn't believe Niall put this much effort to putting this altogether.

A tear stream down her face. "This is amazing, Niall"  Stella walk over to Niall and gave him a hug around the waist. Niall smiled and put his arms around her. 

 -----------------------

"That was some good pizza. You do love Italian food, don't you Niall?" Stella finished her pizza.

"Yeah buddy!  Always love my food!"  Niall laughed awkwardly as he look at Stella. 

Stella smiled and look out of the view of London. "Wow I still can't believe this view. Its... beautiful." still looking around.

"Right in front of me, this view is more beautiful"  Niall getting closer to Stella, staring into Stella's eyes. Stella turned and saw Niall, face to face with him, staring into his blue eyes.

Niall looking into hers deeply. Stella blushed and shook her head. Caught in the moment, Niall got even closer, leaning into Stella, about to kiss her when suddenly.... rain started to pour down. 

"Oh no!  Its raining!" Stella got up quickly while her hair was soaking wet. She started to shiver, it was starting to get cold.  Niall got his hoodie and wrap it around Stella "Lets get going"  Stella rushed into the car while Niall packed up the stuff.  They droved off home. 

-------------------------

Stella's POV

Stella walked up the steps to the front of her house with Niall.  They both stooded and stared into in each other eyes. "Thanks Niall for the date, it was amazing!  And everything was-"   Niall pulled Stella's waist closer and kiss her in the rain. Stella felt Niall's wet lips. Stella's arms around Niall while his hand was holding Stella's face. Niall let go and stared into her eyes. "Perfect"  Stella continued. The kiss she been waiting for all her life. A kiss in the rain.

"Hey it was no biggie, I'll see ya at school tomorrow." Niall smiled sweetly and walk back to his car. Stella waved and went inside her house to her bedroom. She lay down on her bed staring up at the ceiling.

"I can't believe Niall kissed me. I been waiting for that kiss for a long time. Niall does really like me, in fact he loves me. I can't believe this is happening in one night. This is a night  to remember" 

Chapter 6! :)   The two best friends, finally got together and become boyfriend and girlfriend. Comment or tweet me what you think!  Suggestions are still open!  If you want, I could add some of your ideas!