Chapter 26- Can You Be Mine? [Part 2]

Chapter 26- [Part 2]

Each step they make, the way they talk, the way they laugh but mostly the way Stella and Harry get along and love each other company. This is the night where everything is forgotten and uncertain. Anything could happen either it was bad or good. The hate was unnecessary and pointless. All that matters in life is the two reunited best friends got back together spending quality time.

Stella and Harry walked into the ceremony room where the vows and the 'I do's" are made. As they walked in the room, it was beautifully decorated up to down with candle lights hanging from above the ceiling like they were stars. The room was a little dark but the amazing view behind the chapel where the bride and groom will stand is phenomenal. There was also a spotlight shined down on the chapel which really catches your eye on the couple. You could see the sunset going down reflecting from the ocean water. The venue for this wedding must be expensive to get booked.

Stella took the time to look around the room, amazed by all the little details that was being put into planning. She walked on over to the view of the sunset tag along with Harry by her side.

"Wow look at this view" Stella stood with one leg crossed and the other behind it. She just couldn't believe her eyes right now. She was blown away along with Harry....

"Yeah I know right.... but that doesn't compare to this view right in front of me" Harry kept his eyes on Stella, sweetly flirted.

Stella turned to look at Harry and blushed. She instantly look back at the view with her hair covering her eye. The bare of looking into Harry's eyes was killing her inside even more.

To break out of the awkwardness "Um I think we should sit down now. The ceremony is about to start in a few minutes" Stella coughed and pointed to the seats they were assigned to with the fancy cursive writing note.

Harry just nodded and follow Stella to their seats in the second row. They sat down at the same time and smiled at each other. More people started to flow in to sit down in the chairs. The more people came, the seats were filled up by the second. Stella saw the groom hurriedly got to the front underneath the little chapel with the priest. As everyone sat down and ready, the lovely piano music started to play. Everyone rose up out of their seats, patiently waited for the bride to walk in with her father.

Suddenly the loud growl of Stella's stomach made a sound. She looked down at her stomach then back to Harry.

"What's wrong, Stella?"  Harry questioned

Stella bit her lip "I haven't eaten all day and I'm starving."  The growl from her stomach made the noise again. 

"SHHHHH be quiet!"  The little boy from the third row behind just shushed at Stella. He put his finger up to his mouth, indicating a nice way to say 'shut up'

Stella was about to laugh but covered her mouth quickly and turned behind Harry. The look from Harry's face was priceless. He was about to burst his pants

"Ahaha don't worry Stel, I think you're gonna be fine. Once we get to the ballroom, I'll feed you a buffet full of food"  Harry patted his hand on Stella's shoulder. Stella nodded and just smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woaaah hold on Stella!  Slow down!"  Harry hollered as Stella dragged him by the hand to the ballroom to be first in line for the buffet. You could just tell Stella is really.... really hungry. All the food craving is from Nialler is started to rub off to Stella.  

"But Harry!  I'm so hungry" Stella stopped near the entrance to the ballroom and faced Harry, looking into his eyes with her little brown puppy eyes. It was like Stella was the puppy, begging on her knees for food.