Chapter 10- The Escape

Chapter 10-

It was a sunny morning, the sunlight shining through the window. The peace and quiet of the room, the sound of the birds chirping outside. Stella still asleep after a long day of walking. Then...

*SLAM!!*   Stella screamed and instantly fell off the bed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Stella!"  Niall ran over with a rice krispie and help Stella up.  Stella rubbed her head "What's wrong Niall?  You seem scared"

"I just find out this motel is charging more than it looks when I went for breakfast!  Its $200 a night!  I don't have that kind of money! Plus the manager is totally fag!  He's some con man, trying to make money. I think he's after us! " Niall pacing back and forth the room.

Stella gasped "What!? we have to get out of here then!" Stella getting her bag from the chair and headed to the door.

"No we can't go there or the manager will see us!  We have to used the balcony and jump onto the tree to get out." Niall shouted and was already out there.

"Umm.. are you insane?!  I can't do that!" Stella exclaimed. Niall ran back to the room and grabbed her hand "Trust me, I've done this before"   and ran out of the balcony.

"What do you mean you done this before?!  Since when?!"  Stella panicking. "Its a long story, I'll tell you later but right now we have to go!" 

Niall carefully climbed over the balcony rail to the tree and safetly got on "Okay Stella, your turn. I got you babe" reaching his hand out. 

Stella bit her lip and look down from off the balcony. She hates being up so high. Its scares her so much. "I don't know if I could do this though!"  Stella heard the manager's voice getting louder and louder. Her heart is racing so fast. She can see the door knob turning from the corner of her eye. The door was about to open. 

"You could do this Stel!  I got you but hurry!" Niall yelled, reaching it out his hand

Stella took a big gulp and jump off the balcony, landing on the tree branch with Niall. "I did it!  I actually did it!" Stella giving Niall a big hug. "Lets get outta here!"

Niall and Stella carefully got down off the tree and ran as far away as they can. Stella looked back to the motel "This is gonna be some crazy weekend this will be!" holding Niall's hand and kept running.

--------------------------------

"I still can't believe we actually snuck out!  I never done that before!"  Stella feeling so pumped up and excited. Stella jumped all around happily around Niall as they walk on the sandy beach. Niall smiled and laughed "Seriously?  You never done that?" 

Stella shocked her head. "Remember the time you called me 'goodie little two shoes'?"  Stella putting her hands on her waist and tilt her head. "Oh yeah!  Good times!" Niall laughed again. 

"It was a long day full of craziness!"  Stella thoughted. "Spending time with Nialler, like old good times. The adreline of conquering my fears of height was amazing!  I felt so different today because of Niall. Always making me believe what I could do."  Stella smiled back.

Suddenly, Niall thoughted of an idea.  He stopped in his place and took off his shirt and pants, leaving him with his boxers on. He jumped into the ocean with a splash. Stella turned back and saw "Oh Niall!  What are you doing?!" confused and freaked out. 

"Having a swim!  Wanna join?"  Niall smiled crooked and added "Its fun!" 

Stella smiled big "Oh what the hell!"  Stella dropped her bag and took off her shirt and shorts, wearing her bikini underneath. She dived in with a bigger splash.

"HEY! Now that is the Stella I know!"  They splashed each other back and forth. They both laughed.

"Nialler!  Save me!"  Stella pretended and fell backward to the water. Niall laughed. "Hahahaha don't worry I'll save you Stel!"  Niall dived in underwater and grabbed Stella while she giggled.

Stella stooded up in the water while Niall hold Stella by the waist and gazed into her eyes. Stella smiled sweetly and stared into his eyes. Caught in the moment, Niall lean in and kissed Stella. She kissed him back even more. His soft, moist wet lips couldn't resist. Her hands running through his blonde, messy wet hair. Niall holding Stella even closer and kisses her passionately. Stella holding onto Niall's chest with one hand and the other on his back.

They didn't care if they were standing in the middle of the ocean kissing. They were both in their own world.  They continued kissing till it was the end of the world, escaping their fears.

Chapter 10! :)   Some intense moments there!  Trying to make this fanfic a little more adventurous but also romantic kind of way. Comment/ Tweet me what you thought or you want more!  Any sugguestions would be amazing!  Love to heard some ideas!