Chapter 22- Love Triangle eh?

Chapter 22-

Stella's POV

"Megan can you turn down the freaking music?!  It's giving me a headache!"  Stella rubbing her forehead with both of her hands.

"Ok!  Calm down cranky pants..."  Megan mumbled as she headed over to her stereo across her room. to turn it down a notch.

"Oh yeah!  After turning that down, go do your homework, Meg"

"Yeah yeah, sure... mom"  Megan grabbed her books and sat down at her desk.

"Smh..oh my god" Stella whispered underneath her breath, shaking her head. She left her sister's room and went back to the bathroom again. Stella scrubbed her wet hair back and forth with the blowdryer. Then a BANG!

Something outside made a crash of a noise. It scared the hell out of Stella especially Megan.

"STELLA!!"  Megan screamed as she ran to the bathroom, hugging her sister tightly.

"Don't worry Meg, it was probably a tree branch banging on the side of the house or something"

Another crashing sound came from downstairs. It was really loud as if someone was trying to break in. "I'm really scared.. what was that?" Megan's eyes was frighten, filled with sobbing tears. 

Stella was getting chills running through her spine. Something was not right, she could feel it in her bones. "Ok something is not right.. and we're going to find out right now"  Stella grabbed a baseball bat from the supply closet. She looked down at the baseball bat, turning it round and round to get a good grip. Stella picked up the home phone across the hall. There was no service, no electricity, no power, nothing. "Shit"  Stella whispered.  

"What do you mean "we"?  I'm not going down there.. so see ya alligator!" Megan was about to run back to her room when Stella got a hold at the back of her t-shirt

"Oh no no no no way. You got to come with me. I don't want to get you hurt plus the powers is out so what are you going to do in your room? Ugh just come with me"

"Well.. I was gonna hide in my closet with my teddy bear Mr.Snuggly but okay scary cat I'll come with you"

Stella chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Hahahaha you wouldn't last a minute in your closet. You still believe in the monsters"  Megan stick her tongue behind her back.

They slowly went down the stairs as another roar of thunder and rain pounded. Stella held onto the baseball bat as tightly as she can. Anything or anyone could appear out of nowhere.

BOOOM BOOM!  

The sound was coming from the front door. Stella and Megan instantly turned around. They were both scared to death. It felt like someone was about to break in their house. But wait?  Maybe it's the neighbors or maybe the cops?  Who knows but Stella was just afraid to open the door...

The sound from outside the house kept getting louder.. and louder. The door was shaking back and forth, about to break open like a twig. The thunder and lightning from outside made it even worse. The pounding sound of the rain was just like their heartbeat. Beating as fast every minute, skipping every beat.

"Just open the door and get it over with.. Stel.. please I'm soo scared eek"  Megan whispered quietly as she clenched her face and hold onto Stella for life.

Stella held the baseball as it was her saviour, her life shield, her only weapon. She walked slowly trying to not make a sound. It was hard to walk on a wooden floor, making each step impossible to make. Each creek the sound of their foot step they would make, the sound gets even worst, louder and louder...