Chapter 8- Remember Me?

Chapter 8-

After the big game, everyone headed over to one of the biggest hang outs in school. It was a pizza restaurant.  It sounds so stupid but to Stella, it was pretty exciting since it was her first time hanging out with a big group of people like the populars; the jocks, cheerleaders, etc. Liam invited her and Niall to come since basically everyone in the school knew that they were dating, going to be one of the biggest couple in school.

"This is kind of cool that we're actually here, don't you think Niall?"  Stella sitting in one of the booths with Niall eating pizza like there is no tomorrow. "Yeah it was nice for Liam to invited us. One of the nicest people we know"  Niall and Stella both smiled.

Liam got up and stood one of the chair with his soda "Hey everyone!  Can I have your attention please?"  Everyone focus and faced their way to Liam.

"Well I would like to say congrats to everyone on the football team!  Amazing job!  You guys are awesome!  And for the new guy Harry, welcome to the team!"  Liam smiled shyly and everyone was shouting loud and proud for Harry. Stella rolled her eyes.

"I seriously swear this Harry guy is showing off way too much. Its geting on my nerves." Stella slouched and cross both of her arms.

Niall pulled Stella's arms apart and hold her hand "Don't worry about him. After this, I planned you something special so we could do something together. "  Stella blushed "Aww Niall!  Alright"

"I'll be right back babe" Niall headed off to talk to his pal Liam and his friends. While Stella is on her phone texting, someone unexpected came "Can I sit here?" 

"Yeah sure, go ahead" Stella still looking at her phone and looked up and saw Harry sitting right in front of her. "Aargh not him, again"  Harry spoke "Hi you must be Stella, right?  I'm Harry"  Harry smiled, showing off his cute dimples. Stella smiled shyly.

"Yeah I know everyone is talking about you."  Stella looked away and watch Niall and Liam talking and laughing over there and back to her phone.

"Yeah, I guess... So I heard you're getting popular with dating Niall. I heard it from everyone of course" Stella faced Harry and gave him a confused look "What really? That can't be" 

Harry nodded "Yeah, well... basically... thats popularity"  Stella chuckled and looked into Harry's green eyes "You reminded me of someone way back in elementary school... but I can't put my finger on it. The same hair and everything"  Harry sit up straight and got a little excited "Well... did you remember that I--"  

Niall came running and interrupted Harry's thoughts "Hey Stel!  So are you ready to go? I have to go home right away. My mum needs me pronto" 

"Oh... okay. Lets go.. Bye Harry"  Stella got up and walk away with Niall. She looked back and saw how Harry was upset that she left. It kind of broke her heart a little, leaving him like this. Strange...

---------------------

 Harry's POV

Harry left alone at the table, seeing Stella leave him like that. It broke his heart though. "I almost got the chance to tell her but she walked away and started to faint. I thought she would remember me all the way back a long time ago. If only I could turn back time"  Harry sighed.  Liam came over and sat down across Harry.

"Hey what's up?  Is there something wrong?"  Liam asked, wondering.

Harry shooked his head "No not really" 

"Are you really sure? Because right now, this is not you." Liam confirmed.

"It just.... okay... what if you saw a girl and you remember her way back ago... since... well back then when you were kids...and..."

"Harry! Get to the point please"  Liam getting irritated. Harry looked down, waited for the right moment........ *dramtic effect*

"The point is that this girl I just saw today was my first love"  

TO BE CONTINUED!

Well, that was chaper 8 :)   I'm sorry if this chapter is short. Its kind of part of chapter 7, I just didn't want to put that in. Sorry if I left you hanging on that very spot. Comment or tweet me on what you think!  Next chapter is coming soon!