Oneshot (1)

Surprise! I'm doing oneshots in this book too because there's lots of stuff that I need to show and Idk how else to do that...

These are the two times Scott and Mitch find out they're going to have a baby.

They're 22 or 23 in the first one so they're 24 or 25 in the second one.

***

Scott wakes up to hear Mitch in the bathroom throwing up. He quickly gets out of bed and holds Mitch's hair out of his face, tying it up into a bun before he runs his hand up and down Mitch's back until he's finished and sits down on the floor.

"Good morning, love." Scott smiles at Mitch, who just glares back. Scott wipes Mitch's mouth with a damp cloth, "C'mon, let's brush your teeth." He helps Mitch up and they both brush their teeth and go out to the kitchen, Mitch sitting at the counter while Scott makes breakfast.

"Can you make chocolate chip waffles?"

"You're feeling better?"

"Yeah, I think it was just something I ate."

"Baby, I've woken up to you throwing up the past three days, I think you should get a test."

"I don't want to, Scotty."

"I know, love, but you have to know."

Mitch sighs, "I'll go get one after I eat." Scott nods and continues making breakfast, "I love you." Mitch reminds Scott after a few minutes of silence.

"I love you too, Angel."

They eat their food before Mitch goes out to buy the pregnancy test, getting back home about 15 minutes later.

"How long 'til it shows the result?"

"It said two to three minutes." They sit on the bed and wait in silence, both too anxious to talk. After a few minutes has past, Mitch picks up the test and gasps, covering his mouth.

Scott looks at him with wide eyes, "Are you..?" Mitch hands Scott the test and the blond inhales sharply.

"I want to keep the baby." Scott nods as he stares at it, "Scotty, please say something." Mitch whispers, tearing up at the thought of Scott leaving him.

Scott looks at him and pulls him in for a hug, "I still love you, baby boy, don't worry."

Mitch lets out a breath of relief and holds onto Scott tightly, "Even though I'm a freak?"

Scott looks at him, "Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi-Hoying, you are not a freak at all. Please don't ever say that about yourself again, my sweet boy, because it's so untrue. I will continue to love you and I swear I will love our baby just as much."

"Thank you, Scotty. I love you too."

---

"Where's Blake?" Scott asks when he gets home from work.

"He's taking his nap. I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

"Okay.. What is it?" He sits down next to Mitch and kisses the brunette's hand before just holding it in his own.

"How would you feel about having another baby?"

"I don't know, how would you feel about it?"

"Do you think we're ready?"

"I mean, yeah. Two years is a good age difference between siblings, I think. Plus, we know what we're doing now."

"Oh! I have a surprise for you." This confuses Scott, but he patiently waits for Mitch to get back.

Mitch returns from their room with a frame that has a picture of them in it with something taped to the back of it. He sits next to Scott and gives it to him.

"What's this?" He looks at the back of the picture frame and takes off a stick that was taped to it. He quickly realizes that it's a pregnancy test and smiles when he reads the result.

"Mitch..."

"Scott..." Mitch smiles widely when he sees Scott seem very happy about it.

"We're having another baby?" Scott tears up a little bit when Mitch nods. He stands up and picks Mitch up, "Blake's going to have a little sibling, I hope it's a girl."

"You're sure you're happy about this?"

"Baby, I genuinely could not be happier about this."

"Okay.. I love you."

"I love you too, Angel."

***

Sorry it was shorter than usual, I just thought the idea was cute!

If you have any oneshot ideas, comment them or PM me!