Oneshot (3)

Blake's reaction to Laine being picked on.

This is the middle of Laine's freshman year, Blake's junior year.

***

Blake: Lae, where r u?

Laine: I'm at my locker, I'll be right out

Blake: I'll just meet u there

"Look who it is, little Lainey. All alone." Ever since Laine had rejected a guy, Kurt, a month ago, he and his friend have been picking on her.

"Leave me alone." Laine closes her locker and scares away as Kurt puts an arm on her shoulder, holding her there so she can't move away.

"Why? We're just having fun. Come on, give me a kiss?" Kurt holds her wrist but lets go of her shoulders.

She tries to yank her wrist away, "No, let me go." She backs up, only to run into Kurt's friend.

"You're just so hot, I can't control myself." He pulls her wrist roughly so she falls against him.

"The little thot likes you, Kurt." His friend says.

"She likes everyone, what a slut." He yanks her hair back to look at him.

"Ow! Stop!" He slaps her across the face and she falls to the floor.

"You don't tell me what to do, bitch!" He says as he kicks her twice.

Meanwhile...

"I had to talk to my Polish teacher and I came out and Laine wasn't there. She said was at her locker so I'm going to get her now." Blake explains to Mitch over the phone.

"Okay. Why did your teacher want to talk to you?"

"I have the highest grade in the whole junior class in that class."

"Holy shit. We're celebrating tonight, Scotty, go get champagne."

"Momma, you need stuff for Laine and me."

"Say it in Polish and I'll do it."

"Seriously?"

"It's amusing watching my child speak a different language. Especially when it's neither of the languages I'm fluent in."

"Zgadzam się."

"Did you just agree with me?"

"I did."

"What's taking you so long to get to your sister?"

"I forgot where her locker was for a while. I know where I'm going now." Blaine hears Laine crying as he gets closer, "Uh, Momma, I gotta go. I'll text you when we're on our way home."

"What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you later. Love you."

"Love you, too." Blake hangs up and puts his phone in his bag before dropping the bag and running towards the noise. He turns the corner to see Laine slammed against the wall while Kurt spits insults in her face.

"I should do what my mother did to your dads!"

"S-Stop it!" Laine cries.

"Hey!" Kurt freezes when he hears Blake's voice. "Get away from her." Kurt's friend runs away while Kurt drops Laine and looks at Blake.