Chapter Five

Tony POV

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*

"TONY I SWEAR SHUT THAT THING THE HELL UP!" Natasha and Clint yelled at the same time from either side of me. My bedroom was located between the two, of course.

"LANGUAGE!" Steve yelled shortly after.

I sighed getting up and hitting the alarm off. Today was the kids last week of school and I didn't want him to be late because Aunt Hottie trusted me to get him there on time. I slowly got up and put on a decent looking t-shirt along with blue jeans. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair before walking out into the kitchen and making toast for Peter. When the toast was done I buttered it and put jelly on it before walking over to Peters new room and opening the door.

"Come...on....kid....it's...time...for...school!!" I yelled while flicking the lights on and off.

Peter looked up and threw a pillow at me I smirked and chucked it back. He slowly got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. Once he was ready he came out to the kitchen and ate toast. I noticed that he was limping horribly but seemed a little better overall.

"How are you feeling bud?" I asked when he winced picking up his bag.

"I'm fine. A little sore, but I think overall okay," he said smiling.

"Fine, but remember no being Spider-Man. Not until summer break."

He nodded a yes sir before we headed to the car and started driving to his school. His Aunt was leaving for a whole year and not coming back till next summer, so I made an agreement that I could care for the kid until she got back. That meant taking him to school and watching him as Spider-Man. Not stressful at all.

                                            ~¥~
Peter POV

I felt a lot better when I woke up and was excited to get to school. When the first bell rang I ran inside to find my best friend Ned waiting for me.

"Hey dude," I said laughing at him.

"Hey!"

We talked about our weekends and he bombed me with the usual questions. We made through the whole day undisturbed until lunch. That is when I got a text message from Nat and Clint saying that they were waiting for me in the office.

Wait how did they get my phone number?

Anyways I told Ned and MJ that I should be back for the rest of the day I just had to stop by the office for a few minutes. So I grabbed my backpack and headed for the office. When I was about to turn the corner I ran into none other than Flash.

"Hey Penis Parker!" He yelled heading my way.

"Not now Flash," I mumbled.

Ignoring my request he ran down the hallway towards me and grabbed me by my shirt collar.

"What do you mean not now? I think now is the best time," he said smirking.

"I have to go," I said trying to take his hands of my shirt, but of course Peter isn't strong enough to do that, only Spider-Man.

"But I wanna have fun with you today," he said laughing menacingly.

He then proceeded to slam me into the lockers and watch as I fell to the floor. As soon as my body made contact with floor I screamed, I tried to shut myself up but failed. I laid on the floor clutching my side and trying not to cry. Suddenly I heard a door open and people sprint down my way.

"Peter are you okay?" Clint asked as he came to a screeching stop next to me.

"I'm...fi...fine," I mumbled breathlessly.