Prolog

Luke Hemmings a few months ago I would have ignored that name but now when ever I hear that name I get chills down my back!

Luke Hemmings is my bully. He only slaps me and verbally abusies me, I mean at lest he doesn't punch me or kick me. Well that's only him who doesn't. His 'gang' does when Luke isn't around, it gets pretty bad and it's not like I don't get another at home.

Ever since my mum walked out on me and my dad, he has hit, punched, slapped, yell and so so so much more to me! The pain is to much to Handel! it's its just.......

And to make it worse I used to have friends a lot! but when I went into year 11 it changed! And the thing that hurts me the most is that I did nothing not one single thing!! I wish u knew plus that during the time I was getting bullied my mum left!

I looked up to my mother in so many ways! she was like a super hero to me! Se taught me about being yourself and not letting anyone boss you around! also that if someone especially a man that they shouldn't be all your thinking about! My mum and father where very much in love they would do anything for each other!

I was an only child, but my mum was like my sister even though she was older then me! Duh! I felt like she was my sister we would watch movies, eat ice cream in the middle of the night and talk about cute guys that we just saw!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.