Ch 1 } Sick

Ch 1 | sick

Changed Ch 1

Today I woke up feeling good. I had a shower and there was plenty of hot water. My hair was good even though it was only in a braid. And my clothes had dried. I wore an All Time Low T-Shirt with black skinny jeans! I grab my bag which just also happen to be black and placed my Black beanie inside. I grabbed an apple for breakfast and started my walk to school.

I was walking to my first class which just happend to be my favourite, English! Call me a nerd or a freak but when the teacher said we would be reading 'How To Kill A Mockingbird' I was secretly screaming for joy! I had read that book so many times I can't count on two hands!!

My today I have English for the first two then recess, One period of math then science, lunch, then for the final two is home room.

In English we read the book and got a sheet that we had for homework but i finished it in class! I sit alone so i can think without being distracted.

I always like to get the homework done as quick as posable. I hate it even if I just got it and the teacher says it's due in two day and I haven't even done it the day before!

I don't really have much friends but for 3 Ashton, who is bubbly and quite a funny guy, Calum who is shy and quite but when he comes out of his shell is sweet and sporty and last is Emily, she also keeps quite to herself but every now and then can be outgoing and a little flirty.

I don't mind them at all I mean they are the only ones I have. They all get on good with each other which is great! I sit with them in class if we have the same on, which is good! I love all of them to death and I consider each of them my siblings I never had. I would never date Ash or Cal because I can't see me with them.

Time flys and I hear the bell ringing signalling it's time for recess. I quickly grab by books and say a small goodbye to my teacher. I fast-walk down the halls hearing my feet beneath me, then I hear hundreds of others behind me ether chatting,walking to there lockers or groaning about homework they missed or have to get done.

I speed up and run to my locker on the way there I get the usual name calling, I have learned to ignore or put my head down and put my earplugs in so the world disappears for a while.

As I look up I see me locker but they is someone standing next to it.

'No,no,no,no shit you have to be joking' I mutter under my breath so I hope no one heard.

'Look the freak is talking to herself again' the popular jock Zack yells and there is a chores of laughs and pointing.

I hear more words being yelled to words me but I don't dare to look up at them, as I reach my locker the mysteries person that was learning on my locker had moved.

I must be seeing things again I thourght. I place my books neatly in my locker and grab my recess food and chuck it in the bin. I don't feel like food right now and I need to lose a little weight even though I am lighter then what a normal person my age should weigh.

But then again I'm not normal I'm for from it. I skip meals I look at myself like I'm a freak! I have basically no friends and I'm just waiting for them to leave! I hate what I see in the mirror. I dislike anything on my body but no one knows and no one needs to know right?

I walked into the girls bathroom and closed the toilet lid so I wasn't sitting on the 'toilet.' I pulled my feet up and cuddled my body. I started having these moments a lot more often and I don't know why? I started to feel weak and I was shaking. I could feel my apple that i had for breakfast and all the water i had been drinking coming up. I was about to vomit!

I quickly pushed myself off the seat and flipped the seat up. I put my self in the position and left it all out. After that happing a few more times i was done. I was crying at the end and I felt dizzy and like I was going to faint any second.

I stayed in that position for a little while getting my stomic settled. I slowly stood up and opened the bathroom door. I looked at myself I'm the mirror and I looked like death.

I had pale cheek, my eyes where red from crying and my nose had a little bit of snot coming out of it. I cleaned myself up and walked slowly to the lockers.

I grabbed my English book, How To Kill A Mockingbird, pencil case and shoved them in my bag. While I was there I saw my big oversized grey jumper and put it on.

As I shut my locker door I made it to the sickbay seeing as it is no point being at school is im sick.

As I'm about to walk to the sickbay I lock eyes with him. His blonde hair never sees to mesamize me. His gotten taller and more handsome.

Who is him you ask?

Well him is the one and only....

Luke Hemmings

########################

Hope you guys liked it!

Love you guys