ch 5 at lukes house part 1

once i had survived the ride home, i got of Luke's bike with his help of chose. he helped take of his helmet of me.
he placed his soft yet warm hand on the bottom part of my back, and walked me inside of his house. i wondered if him and his parents lived here or if it was just Luke ?

' i moved out when i was younger, so i have this place all to myself, its pretty cool huh ?' Luke asked

i just kept my head down hoping that soon i would be able to go back home and not be stuck with Luke.

okay im going to admit it i was scared i was so scared. Luke terrafiged me and i dont know why, whether its the tattoos, or the fact that he is really tall and he towers over me, or maybe its because i haven't been around him and i dont know if he will hurt me, heck he might murder me house alone, we are in a bush area and you kn-

' babe ? you alright you are shaking and your breathing is going funny '

i got snapped out of my thoughts from luke, i looked up and saw him looking down.

i noticed that my stomach was heaving up and down at a not so normal rate, i all so took notice of my hands, arms, for arms legs, shaking.

' luke-e where is the bathhroom?' i asked my voice unsteady

Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom, we went through a hall and into what i would believed to be his bedroom, then into the bathroom.

i pushed luke out of the door not wanting to see me what i did next....

A/N

sorry for updating to late, wattpad stoped working for me so im on my mums laptop.

im going to edit this later btw

oh yeah THANK YOU FOR OVER 1.1K reads guys, i love all of you so much !!

ily so much

-e