Ch 4 | Luke

Ch 4 | Luke

The man got pushed of me and someone grabbed my arm softly and pulled me behind them.

Luke gave me tingles and made me fell weak with him towing over me, I didn't feel scared anymore I felt safe.

Luke looked at me, he must have seen the tears that where still slowly going down my face because his expression complety changed, his jar clenched , his eyes turned darker,

He tearded his eyes away from me and looked at the man on the ground instead.

'You stay the hell away from my girl you get it Charlie?'

So the mans name is Charlie, he said nothing,

Luke punched him in the gut and repeated what he said, Charlie just nodded but looked at me and smirked. Luke saw and punched him in the face and gut again.

'Come on let's go'

Luke said still angry, he scared me but I wasn't going to stay hear or even walk home i knew I would probably start crying and wouldn't be able to stop.

Luke reached out and grabbed my hand softly. With my free hand I wisped my tears and sniffed. But they kept on going down my face.

' your staying at mine until you are alright to go back home. Ok?'

'Alright'

I saw Luke walking near a motorbike, he looked at me like he was saying if I would be alright, I just forced a smile.

Ok you can take the helmet, because I want you to be safe.'

Safe....wait safe? Since when has Luke wanted me to be safe?

'Ok' I whisperd Luke noded and helped me put it on.

He helped me on and the journey began....

~

~

A/N ok I know it's short but it's still a chap!! I'm writing the next one right now.

If u guys could look or even read some of my other books I would love u to death!! <3 don't forget to share,vote,comment and yeah!!

Oh yeah plus if I don't update in a while its because I'm having some family problems and it's getting hard for me and I need to focus on school!! So yeah.... >_<

omfg thank you so much for over 700 views !!! ily

If u guys wanna talk about anything please don't be afraid won't bite!?

ily xx

I will do longer updates it just because if what I said up there !!