Josh Franceschi | You Catch Him Smoking

You walked into your shared apartment and immediately smelled the smell of cigarette smoke wafting through the house. You walked to your shared bathroom and saw Josh laying on the bed with a beer on the night stand, smoking a cigarette and watching TV.

"Josh, I thought you stopped smoking."

"Old habits die-hard, Y/N"

You walked over to the bedside. "Give me the cigarette.

He looked up at you, his eyes seeming to burn into yours.

"No, he said before turning his attention back to the TV.

You walked out the door, not wanting to get into a bigger argument. But you had a plan that you hoped would get him to stop smoking.

*A Few Days Later*

You heard the door open and shut as someone walked in.You immediately knew it was Josh, since he was the only one with a key to your shared apartment except for you. You heard his footsteps going towards your bedroom and the bedroom door opened. He probably had smelled the cigarette smoke and traced it to here.

"Y/N, I thought you quit a long time ago."

"Old habits die-hard, Josh," you said, sarcastically.

He looked at you, suddenly understanding.

"And I thought you quit too, Josh."

"Well I didn't, ok?"

"Then why is it a big deal if I didn't quit?"

"It's a big deal because I love you and I don't want you to die, ok? You're too young to die."

"Well don't you think that I love you too? I don't want you to die either, you know. And you're not too young to die? You're barely older than me, Josh."

He was silent for a moment. "Fine, how about we make a deal for both of us to try to stop smoking?"

"And if one of us breaks the deal?"

"Then they have to give the other one a favor. It can be anything."

"That sounds like a good deal." You got up and went outside to stub out the cigarette before throwing it away.

You felt Josh come up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist. "Is it bad that I secretly want to catch you smoking? Because I have a lot of favors I want you to do for me," he said seductively, kissing your neck.

You moaned a little. "Tell me some of the favors you'd want me to do for you," you whispered to him.

He smirked against your neck, leading you inside and into the bedroom to show you all the favors he'd get you to do for him.