All Time Low | Text Me in the Morning (Song Preference)

A/N: Can you guys follow/read/vote for my sister on here? She just made a new account and I dedicated this to her and she just made some poetry and wants to get reads on it and it would mean a lot to me if you did that. Also, is the wattpad update good because I'm thinking about updating wattpad but I like this version so if anyone updated it, can you tell me if it's a good update and if there's any bugs on it and how's it's different? Thanks. :)

Song: Neon Trees, Text Me In The Morning

Alex:

You tell me you're tipsy
I tell you you're pretty
We could spend the night if you're still sure
But text me in the morning

You were dancing in the club when you turned around and bumped into someone. You looked up to see a man with brown eyes and brown hair looking down at you.

"I'm sorry," you giggled, before walking back to the bar section of the club.

You didn't notice that he was keeping an eye on you to make sure you got home safe until you were walking to the counter to get what must've been your millionth drink, judging on how tipsy you were feeling, when you felt a hand on your arm and turned around to see the man from earlier in front of you.

"I think you've had enough drinks for tonight."

"Just one more drink," you said, attempting to walk to the counter and falling onto the floor.

You felt him help you up and walk you out the door. "Where do you live? I'll take you home."

You told him your address, too drunk to even care that you just told a complete stranger where you lived.

"Can I also have your number? Just to make sure you're ok in the morning."

You gave him your number and he walked you to his car and helped you inside before going to the other side and getting in, driving you to the address you told him, then getting out and helping you to the door. He knocked on the door, which was opened by your sister and they both helped you inside and got you into bed.

When you woke up the next morning, you realized you were in your own bed and that you had a huge headache. You didn't really remember how you got back home, all you remembered was you dancing at the club.

You looked over and saw a bottle of Advil and a glass of water on your nightstand that your sister probably brought for you. You took an Advil and picked up your phone to see you had a new message.

Hey, I helped you home from the club last night and you gave me your number. I hope you're feeling ok and that hopefully we can go out sometime?

-Alex

You smiled and thought how nice it was for him to help you get home and decided to text him back.

Thanks for helping me get home last night and I'd love to go out with you sometime. How about tomorrow?

-Y/N

Rian:

Woke up all soaking wet from last night's fever

Smelling like cigarettes and last night's promises

You woke up in a bed and looked around, not recognizing where you were. You looked beside you and saw a man you didn't know laying beside you, his bottom half covered in a blanket and felt panic rise inside you.

You stood up and saw the floor was covered with clothes, yours and his. You felt close to tears and picked up your clothes from the floor and put them on. You grabbed your phone from your jacket and called Rian.