13

I woke up Saturday morning with a text message from Laurent.
Phone Convo
Lau😘💜💙: good morning beautiful
I smiled as I read it. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a banana.
Me: good morning Lau
I took my phone and went and sat in the living room on the couch.
Lau😘💜💙: are you excited for tonight
Me: yes I'm extremely excited🤗🤗
Lau😘💜💙: I'm too
Me: what do I wear???
Lau: dress nice
Me: ok I'll only do it because it's for you if it wasn't I wouldn't do it
Lau😘💜💙: I can't wait to see how beautiful you are gonna look
Me: aww Lau
Lau😘💜💙: you always look beautiful so
Me: you are so sweet
Lau😘💜💙: not as sweet as you
Me: I gotta go I will talk to you later I have to go through my closet and find and outfit that I like
Lau😘💜💙: ok bye Desi
Me: bye Lauuuuuu
End of Convo
I smiled wide as my mom came into the house holding a bunch of bags. "Morning sweetie" she says putting all the bags on the floor. Since my mom always works hard I decide that I was gonna put the groceries away.

I grabbed the bags from the floor and took the into the kitchen. I had gotten everything put away when my mom came into the kitchen. She looked at me with a confused look. I smiled at her as I put the bags away.

"Morning mom" I say kissing her head. I get in the fridge and grab out the milk. I get a bowl from the top shelf and grab the Fruity Pebbles. I poured them in my bowl with a lot of milk. I took the bowl back in the living room and sat down in the couch. I was watching the Warriors game when my mom came in and sat by me.

"You're in a good mood this morning. What's up" she says putting her feet on the couch. "It's Laurent mom I haven't felt this way in a long time. I think I like it" I say admitting it. "Well I'm so happy for you he told me he liked you when we saw them at the pizza place and you were in the bathroom."

"Are you serious so you have known he has liked me all this time and you didn't tell me" I say in disbelief. "Baby I didn't want you to get hurt" she says with a sincere smile. "Mom what time is it" I say as I finish the last if my cereal. "It's 12:45" she says looking at her watch.

"Oh my god I still have to find an outfit, get my hair, nails, and nails done" I say breathing heavily. "Baby it's ok just breathe you need me to take you shopping" she asks helping me breath. "No I have stuff upstairs I can wear but I'm just FREAKING out mom this my first date in 3 and half years" I say trying to calm down.

"I know baby all you have to do is just be yourself he obviously likes you for you" she says with a warm smile. "Thanks mom will you come with me to get my hair and nails done" I ask shyly. "Of course baby" she says hugging me. "Ok thank I have to get changed real quick" I say running upstairs. I run in my room and quickly undress. I get in my closet and grab out a comfortable outfit.

 I get in my closet and grab out a comfortable outfit

I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. "Mom I can't get my hair done you just put my braids back in" I say as we walk out of the house. "Baby it's fine I can put them back in tomorrow" she says making me get in the car. "Ok" I say pulling my phone out if my back pocket. "So baby do you have a dress in mind that you are gonna wear" she asks as she drives to the salon.