16

Desiray's POV
I smiled at Larry and Jaelyn because they are so cute. "Hey Jae" I ask tapping her on the shoulder. "Yoesum" she says turning around. "You are spending the night tonight so you are already at my house when we go dress shopping right" I say putting my legs across the bench. "Yeah my stuff is in my duffel bag" she says smiling at me.

"Cool do you guys wanna spend the night too" I ask looking at Larry. "Would your mom even be ok with that" Laurent asks looking down at me. "I don't know I'll call her" I say reaching for my phone. I grabbed my phone and called my mom.
Phone Convo
Mom: hey sweetie what's up
Me: I know this is last minute but can Larry and Laurent spend the night tonight
Mom: I already figured they would
Me: wait are you saying they can
Mom: yes they can spend the night as long as nothing goes on between you guys
Me: we won't we are good children
Mom: I know I was just saying
Me: thanks mom
Mom: of course
Me: see you later at the game
Mom: yep
Me: I love you
Mom: I love you too
Me: byeee
Mom: bye sweetie
End of Convo
I put my phone down and smiled. "She said you guys could spend the night" I say happily. "Really" Larry asks surprised. "Yeah she just said no sex" I say nonchalantly. "Well that's normal for most moms to say" Jaelyn says laughing. "She knows we won't she just wants to make sure" I say moving my feet around.

"Does that mean I can sleep with you because she knows we won't do anything" Laurent asks excitedly. "Yes Laurent you can sleep with me" I say gigging. "Yayyy I get to sleep with my baby" he says hugging me tight. "Jae you and Larry get to sleep in the guest room" I say wrapping Laurent's arms around my waist. "So my bedroom" Jaelyn says laying on Larry. "Yes your room" I say putting my feet on her legs. "Baby are you ready to get ice cream" Laurent asks looking down. "Yeah let's go" I say standing up. "I will see you in gym" I say to Jae before leaving.

She nodded before I walked out of the cafeteria with Laurent. Laurent walked with me to my locker. I opened my locker and put my jean jacket in my locker. I grabbed my purse and closed my locker. "Put your purse back" Laurent says as I start walking. "You always pay when we go somewhere" I say trying to reason with him. "I know now go put it back" he says crossing his arms.

"But Lauuuu" I whine. "Now" he says sternly. "Fine" I say opening my locker. I put my purse back and crossed my arms. "Aww is someone sad" Laurent says in a baby voice. "Shut up" I say grumpily. "You shut up" he says jokingly. "Make me" I say sticking my tongue out. "Ok" he says before kissing my pouty lips.  He kissed my softly. One of his hands captured mine and intertwined our fingers together. Pulling back some so our lips were only centimeters apart.

"I make you" he says before leaning back down to kiss me again. I enjoyed everything second of that kiss. "Ok you win can we go get ice cream now" I ask like a little kid. "Yes baby" he says taking me close to him. We walked to the office and signed ourselves out. Since they were seniors they didn't ask where we were going. We walked outside to Laurent's car. He opened the door for me and guided me in. He shut the door before walking over to the drivers side. He got in and threw on his seat belt before starting the car.

He backed out of the school parking lot and we headed to get ice cream. I was on my phone as Laurent out of nowhere grabbed my thigh. It caught me off guard but I liked it... a lot, I bit my lip because I wanted him to go up more... if you know what I mean😉😏. He moved his hand lower and rubbed his hand over my leg. I was mad because his hand wasn't where I needed him.

We pulled in the parking lot of the ice cream place. I took of my seatbelt and opened my door. I got out of the car and walked over to his door. It took him about 25 seconds to get out. When he did he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. His arm stayed tight around my waist as me walked into the shop. We sat down at a booth and waited for a waiter/waitress to come over.