A

Taehyung POV

My agonizing phantom pain is still the same~

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?" My dad said. "I w-was at the h-hospital." "If they fucking find out, I won't hesitate Taehyung." "Go to my room now! Take this pill, too." I ran into his room. 'What kind of pill is this?' I thought as I swallowed it. I felt dizzy and needy. "Crap, please don't tell me that was a horny pill." I say to myself. "No no no no no no! I can't do this. I don't want to like it. I don't. I don't. I don't. I don't." I started sobbing. "I can't like it. I just can't." I whispered.

"Well, look what we have here." "N-no please no." "Shut up." He striped my clothes off. He grabbed my butt and started to massage it. I moaned in pleasure. "You finally start to like it. I'm going to make you feel good." Tears start to fall out of my eyes.

'I can't like this.'

He started to lube me up.

"No. Please stop."

I started to thrust into me. I moaned louder. It felt good but I can't like it.

"S-stop."

He smacked my face

"You listen to me slut."

"No no no!"

I kicked him and ran into the restroom.

I can't be helpless.

I took a quick shower.

"I still feel dirty."

You're disgusting.

I grabbed my phone and called Seokjin Hyung.

Calling Seokjin

...

"Hello?"

"Hyung. He's hurting me again."

"Shit"

"I don't want to stay here. I'm in the bathroom hiding."

"Keep yourself locked in there don't let him in. Is there a window you can escape through?"

"Y-yeah."

"Open it and run. Don't hang up."

"Where do I run to?"

"I'll be by the lake. Hurry."

"Okay."

I open the window as quietly and quickly as I can. I jump out making no noise.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Hurry."

I ran as fast as I could. Even though my breathing was uneven, I kept going.

"Breathe Taehyung."

I saw Seokjin. I didn't even bother to stop running. "Hyung." "Shh." "I don't want to stay there." "I have my own apartment with my boyfriend. I'll let you stay there. Okay?" I nodded as he held my hand and led me to the apartment.

"I'm back!" "Where did you go?" "I'm having a friend over." "Why?" "I don't have to tell you." Namjoon whined as he begged Seokjin. "Taehyung, go to my room it's the one on the right." I nodded as I walked passed Namjoon.

"I'm sorry mom. I can't be strong."

"NAMJOON, STOP IT!"

"WHY CAN'T YOU TELL ME?"

"I CAN'T BECAUSE TAEHYUNG SAID TO KEEP IT A SECRET!"

"AND YOU COULDN'T HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER!?"

"WELL YOU DIDN'T LET ME EXPLAIN."

I chuckled at them. They do sound like a couple.

I sit on the edge of the bed. I sigh. I can't be strong. It's all my fault. Why did I even bother to come. All these questions got me tired. Maybe I won't wake up.

I sadly woke up the next morning. I look around. S H I T ! I FORGOT I WAS AT JIN HYUNG'S. "Taehyung ah, wake up I left clothes by the bed. Get change so you can eat breakfast." I started to change into the clothes he had gave me. "I feel bad for Seokjin Hyung."

You should.

"Stop."

I won't

"I'm sorry."

"Are you okay, Taehyung ah?" "Everything just hurts." "Are you sure you want to go to school?" "Yeah because they'll get suspicious if I don't go." I whispered. "What?" "Yeah." "Okay, if your not feeling well just tell the nurse to let me drop you off at home." "Okay."

After we arrived at school people immediately look at me.

"You're disgusting."

"TAEHYUNG! I MISSED YOU! EVEN THOUGH I SAW YOU YESTERDAY!" Jeongguk yelled. "Jeez, can you yell any louder?" "Yeah want to hear?" "Nope, I want to still be able to hear. Thank you very much." "Fine."

"Anyways, we need to go to class." Seokjin said. "I don't want to go see Mrs. Han anymore." "Why!? I think she's the nicest teacher in this whole school." Jimin said. "JIMIN, I THINK IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE HER FAVORITE!" "Hmm, probably." "Taehyung, are you ready to be in the Bangtan Club?" "I don't know." "I'll take that as a yes." Jimin replied. "I still think we should have named the club 'Busan Bitches.'" "Well, Jeongguk, we couldn't because Mrs. Kim didn't approve it." "Anyways, I'll see you guys later. Also, Taehyung, I'll let you talk to the leader later." Jimin said as he walked to his first period. "See ya Taehyung!" They all said as they walked to their classes.

I walked to my class, which wasn't really far from where I was. "Room 20." I said as I opened the door to a empty class room. 'I must be here early.' I thought. I walked over to a seat in the back. "Hey mama, you can lean on me now, always by my side. Hey mama, you gave to me unconditionally. You were my support. Hey mama, now trust your son, you can smile. Hey mama. Hey mama.~" I heard someone sing behind me. "That was good." I said not know what I said. "Thanks." The black haired boy said. "Are you new here?" "Well I just got here a week ago." "You must be Taehyung!" He said as he smiled. "My name's Hoseok, but you can call me J-Hope." "Okay." "Let's be great friends." He said as he held out his hand. I shook it now thinking I have a friend. I won't be as lonely as I used.

"You'll always be lonely."

"He's doing this out of pity."

"No one would want to be friends with a whore like you."

"Sorry." I whispered.

"About what?"

"Nothing." I replied as I got my notebook out.

After school had ended I went to go find Seokjin or Jimin Hyung. I had no luck. I couldn't find them anywhere.

"They forgot about you."

"They don't need you."

——————————————————

A/N : WELL HELL I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING. ANYWAYS IM GOING TO POST THIS TYPE UP ANOTHER CHAPTER BECAUSE I LOVE YOU KIDS AND POST IT AND THEN SLEEP.

uwu