My little brother is so cute

Request from SnowKitten82

Arthit and Kongpob are stepbrothers. Their parent remarried each other as they fall in love. Their sons are happy for their parents.

Their parent is still on honeymoon for a week. Arthit and Kongpob left alone at their home.

Today is Saturday, both Arthit and Kongpob is at home. Arthit is a senior and ahead hazer in the university and Kongpob is a junior and a 1st-year freshman.

It is morning and Arthit is already wake up. He walks to the kitchen walk pass Kongpob's room. But he stops abruptly when he heard a faint cute, childish giggle coming from Kongpob's room. He leans closer to the door and eavesdropping his brother.

What he heard shocked him. He quickly opens the door and sees that his brother is wearing a cute cat onesie and a pacifier in his mouth. His brother seems not to notice him and he walks closer to Kongpob.

"Kongpob..." he calls with a low voice.

Kongpob turn his head when he heard someone call his full name. His eyes lit up and beam with a smile behind his paci.

"Daddy!!" Kongpob shout.

Arthit is taken aback by how Kongpob calls him.

"Does our parents know you like this?" Arthit ask

"Mower..." Kongpob said.

Arthit knows what he means. They call their parents mother and father, not with a cute mommy or mom or dad or anything else. He takes out his phone and dials his mother's number.

ring ring

The phone answer and he can hear his mother's voice.

"Hi Oon...how are you and Kong doing?"

"Mother...I'm older now. Don't call me that." Arthit is pouting.

The little Kongpob sees Arthit's face follow him making a cute pout face. Arthit giggles at that. His mother heard.

"So...it seems like you already meet little Kong."

"What do you mean by little mother. He is big but acting like a child." Arthit frown.

"What I mean is, Kong has a little space in him that makes him act like a child, baby, or even toddler."

Arthit quiet. He still processing the information his mother give to him.

"Kong is actually really stressed about the examination to graduate from high school, the interview to get in your faculty and know our marriage. I know about it since last year. I talk to a doctor and she said little space is not a disease but space where a stress adult regress into the state of the child mind." his mother explain

"So...he is okay?" Arthit ask

"Yes...he is okay. Oh...his things when he little in his room. All of it." his mother continue.

"Okay, mother. Have a nice honeymoon. Tell father I'm sorry for interrupting you." Arthit said

His mother laughs, "Oh...it's okay. Bye Oon."

His mother hangs up the call before he protests about the nickname again. He sigh.

Arthit looks at his side. Kongpob staring at him with big, beautiful, wide eyes. He smiles fondly.

"Let's eat baby," Arthit said.

Soon later, the little tummy growl in hungry. Arthit is shock and laugh. The little feels shy and looks down.

"Oh, baby...let's get you to eat," Arthit said as he to pick his baby. Naturally, Kong's leg wraps around Arthit's waist.

"Daddy...I'm hungry" Kong said ask he snuggle his face at Arthit's neck.

"Yes, baby." Arthit laugh.

Arthit put down the little on the chair, "Don't move okay baby. Stay still."

The little nodded as if he understands what his daddy said and giggle. Arthit just laughs at whatever makes the little laugh.

Arthit opens the fridge and found the baby food for a week keep by their mother. Their mother must predict this to happen. He takes out one of the baby foods and the spoon. He sits down beside the little and states to feed him.

Kong opens his mouth wide waiting to be feed by his daddy. Arthit smile at his cute little brother. The little would be whining if he is late or purposely slow at feeding him. He loves to tease the little.

Finish feed the little, Arthit makes milk on the bottle and lay him down in front of the TV.

"What baby wants to see?" Arthit ask

The little silent and seems to be thinking.

"wion guard!! Shimba..." the little beam.

Arthit doesn't know why but his baby seems to like Simba the most since he can't stop saying Simba.

"Okay baby." Arthit change to 'The Lion Guard' for the baby.

Kong seems content with the show and giggles a lot if Simba is showing. Arthit smile. He gets up and get his own food and eat in front of the TV while watching the little.

The little stop finishes drinking his milk at the same time Arthit finishes eating. He takes the bottle and quickly goes to the kitchen to wash the dish and the bottle. Soon he hears a whine from the little.

Arthit dries his hands and runs to the living room. He put Kong's head on his shoulder and rub the little's back until he burps.

"Such a good baby you are," Arthit said.

The little giggle at his daddy.

Arthit notice Kong is trying to hug something in the air. He figures the little want to hug something. He walks into Kong's bedroom and takes a lion stuffie.

"Baby...are you trying to hug this?" Arthit said as he shows the lion in front of Kong.

" 'ant...'ant" the little said as he makes a grabby hand to the lion stuffie.

Arthit laughs and gives it to his baby. They continue watching the TV show. Sometimes Arthit would open his phone because he feels bored watching the cartoon.

Arthit looks up to see his baby is sleeping cutely while sucking his thumb. Arthit picks the paci and put it inside his mouth.

"I can keep doing this for a week if Kongpob being this cute. My cute little brother. My baby." Arthit said as he cares about the baby's cheek.

====================

I'm done with the request. Here is it, Kongpob as a little. Tell me if you don't like any part of the story. I'll fix it.