Singto's Secret

Request from AngeelBbang

Singto and Krist are currently working for the drama Sotus The Series. Singto as Kongpob and Krist as Arthit. The two are busy as they are the main actors for the series.

Currently, it is past midnight. But Singto and Krist are not done yet. They are working on the scene where Kongpob is crying because Arthit is ignoring him.

The scene is giving Singto so much stress and he is depressed because of the sadness Kongpob has.

Hearing the cut from the director gives relief to all staff and actors. Singto is now alone in the Kongpob's room still crying but in a childish manner. All staff does not realize it because the last scene of the day is in Arthit's room. So everyone is there with Krist.

Suddenly, Krist's phone is ringing. He takes the call. His face change to a frown.

"Is everything okay Krist." His manager asks.

"It's okay p."

"I have to see P'Singto. He still in that room right?"

The staff nodded.

Krist, walk to where Singto is.

"Baby?" Krist called Singto.

"Daddy... Sing sad. Daddy don't ant Sing." Singto said as he crying.

"No baby. Why do you think like that?"

"Daddy don't ant talk Sing."

Krist thinks about what is his baby means. Then he realizes something.

"Baby...that is just acting. You know it's not true."

"weally daddy?"

"Yes, baby."

Krist, hug Singto to calm him down while saying sweet things.

After a while, Singto stops crying and he is out of little space. He is blushing because of how Krist hugs him. Even after what he does to Krist in front of fans or the series, that is not his true character.

When he is alone with Krist, he will always awkward, shy, blushing while Krist is the one who throws cheesy lines at him.

"You're okay baby?" Krist ask

"Yeah...I'm okay Kit." Singto said still blushing.

"Aw...you know baby, you are so cute. I am glad that I am the only one who knows your true personality." Krist said

"Don't say that. I am so shy right now." Singto said while blushing.

"Let's go home," Krist said

The two walk to their cars with their managers to their homes.

*****

The next day is where they have a fan meeting. All main cast are there and getting ready to meet fans.

The fan meeting start and they are all enjoying the fan meet. They all play games, talking with the fans, singing, dancing and watching some behind the scene from the series.

Now, is the last part where the main cast will meet fans one by one and give their signature. Like all fans thinking, Singto and Krist are sitting beside each other. Singto would sometimes say some sweet and cheesy line to Krist.

Until at some point, one of the fans gives Singto a cute lion stuffie. Singto automatically smiles and giggle cutely. The fan in front of him is shocked but she keeps quiet as she wants to see a rare cute Singto. This gets the attention of Krist. His eyes are wide open. Shock to see Singto slip in little space. He calls Singto's manager.

"P'Jane..."

Singto manager heard Krist yelling in a whisper to him. He turns to Krist and shock because Singto is little. He walks to Singto's side in case something bad happens.

"Sing...baby..." Krist whisper to the little

"Yesh daddy..." Singto reply in a whisper too.

The fan in front of Singto heard it and squeal in silence.

"Please keep acting like big okay? I will reward you if you do a good job later." Krist said

Singto's eyes sparkling hearing the reward. Then he turns to face his fan and smile.

"Please keep Singto's secret. Please..." Singto ask the fan

"I promise P'Sing..." the fan reassure the little.

Singto and Krist continue the fan sign event. They don't know those whole interactions and the giggle Singto made was heard by all the actors there. Thankfully, the fans don't notice it.

The fan meeting goes on and ends successfully. They all celebrate in the waiting room. but the others can see how Singto act towards Krist. Their curiosity kills them inside. Newwei can't take it anymore and he asks Singto and Krist.

"Krist...Singto... can you explain why Singto giggle childishly earlier?"

Krist is shocked they all heard it. Singto starts to let out the tears as he sees the scary faces his friends make to him. He hides behind Krist.

"Daddy...ish they 'ate Sing?" Singto ask

"No baby. They are not. They are just asking. Now, can you go to P'Jane for a bit?" Krist ask Singto

The little nodded and run lightly to his manager. P'Jane takes out his milk and toys waiting for the problem is solved by Krist.

Krist smiles fondly at Singto. He turns his head and his face turns too serious.

"Okay...I know you guys are curious but can't you guys not scaring P'Singto just now?"

"What do you mean Kit?" Off ask

"The thing is since P'Singto is stressing himself with studying and his work he develops a little space in him. Moreover, the scene we are working on now is where Arthit and Kongpob battling with their feeling. It put P'Singto more stress on him." Krist explain

"Wait!! Little space?" Newwie ask

Krist sigh and said, "Little space is where an adult act like a child, toddler, or even baby to release stress. It is not harmful to our mind but it gives us a calm feeling and relaxes after they slip out of little space."

"So...Singto is okay?" Icez ask

Krist nodded his head.

"But keep this as a secret. The company doesn't want this to be known to fans. For now. " Krist said

Their friends just nodded their heads.

Then Krist can feel someone back hugging him.

"Baby?"

"Daddy...tey no mad Sing?" the little ask

"Yes, baby. They actually like you...RIGHT?" Krist push the word right to them

The others shivering in scared. Krist is using his head hazer voice to force them to agree to him. They have no other way but to agree.

"Yes Sing...we like you." Off said and the others agree.

Singto smile cutely at that. The one fan that knows Singto's secret keeps her promise to not tell anyone and Krist is happy that she keeps her promise and just like that Singto's secret is still a secret.

===================

I love to write this story because Singto is the wifey and not Krist.....>-< Thank you to request this kind of story. I just love to see a cute P'Singto. Because it is a rare chance to see him shy or embarrass.

Until next time and keep requesting.