Please Protect Me

Request from ebekah

Krist is a famous singer in Thailand. Everyone loves him because he is so nice to his fans, and looks handsome and cute. And he has a secret that only his company knows and that is...he has a little space in him.

Now, he is sure that his secret will be known because lately, he feels like someone always following him. Even when he is surrounded by fans, he can feel someone creepy gaze on him. He knows he has a stalker following him. He already tells this to his manager who he sometimes calls mom.

Krist is alone in his apartment. Again, he feels like someone is outside his house. He is so scared that he slips into little. Krist crying alone in the living room. He takes out his phone and calls his manager.

"Mae... Kit scawe... " Krist said

"Kit? You little now? Why? "

"Yesh... I little. Stwanger outside." Krist said and he starts to cry.

"Kit... Wait in the house okay. Don't go outside. Someone will be coming for you." his manager said.

"Otay... Kit pwomise."

"You can do coloring or watch your favorite cartoon for now." she continues.

"Otay mae. Bye-bye." Krist put aside his phone and switch on the TV.

He runs to his room to take his favorite stuffie and a paci. He runs back to sit down and watch the cartoon.

*****

Meanwhile, at GMMTV their CEO is dealing with the police to have someone protect him because he is in little space now. That is more dangerous to him.

After a while, they agree to send Singto. Singto is a top police officer. (I don't know much about the ranking in the police but Singto is indeed someone higher in ranking) . Since GMMTV is a famous and huge production company, they willing to pay the police but they don't accept it. As Singto said he does this on his own.

What people don't know is Singto is Krist's fan.

After the agreement is done, someone cough to get the attention of all people in the meeting room.

"One more thing khun Singto, I have to tell you. " P'Tha (this is the right name right?) said

"What is it? " Singto ask.

"When you arrive at Krist's apartment, please don't be a shock. He is in little space now. "

Singto frown.

"Little Space?"

"Krist manager will explain to you on the way to his apartment."

"Okay. "

They bid goodbye and walk to their car. Singto is with Krist's manager to goes to Kris. On the way to his house, she explains what is little space and what he needs to do to be with him.

Krist's manager ring the bell of the apartment. Singto looks around to find someone suspicious but nothing there.

ding dong

"Kit... "

"Mae..."

The two heard an excited yelling from inside. Singto smile. He can imagine the cute face of the singer.

Suddenly, the door opens and Krist hugs his manager. They walk inside to the living room with Krist hugging her.

"Mae Kit ish sho scawe. " Krist sobbing