You should be punished baby

Request by SnowKitten82

The results of the latest exam are out and you can see all the faces of the students. They all make a happy face except for one student. He is Kongpob Sutthilack.

Kongpob usually is a smart and intelligent student. But because of his continuous flirting with Arthit makes him fail this exam. The professor is kind enough to let Kongpob take a second time of exam. But actually, he isn't focussing in class. So he doesn't know what is he learn in class. He is depressed.

'maybe I shouldn't chase p'Arthit?'

'no...I have to make him love me. But what should I do with the exam?'

Kongpob is in deep thought when someone sits beside him.

Ehem

The cough brought Kongpob out of his thinking. He looks to his side and smiles weakly.

Arthit frown. This is the first time that Kongpob makes this kind of smile towards him. Usually, Kongpob always gives him flirty smile or a confident smile. Something must be wrong.

"What's wrong Kong?"

"P...it's just..."

"Kongpob, I'm your senior. I'll always help you. So tell me. What's wrong?"

"The thing is, i...i...I failed this exam."

Kongpob starts to let out his tears. Arthit is taken aback by this.

"Kongpob...it's okay. I will help you to review your study. Let's go to the library."

Kongpob nodded and follow his beloved senior step to the library.

*****

Arthit is teaching Kongpob seriously but Kongpob is in a daze because Arthit is love is teaching him.

What Kongpob is doing is oblivious to Arthit.

Arthit and Kongpob are in the library until 9 PM. Kongpob and Arthit stop because they are hungry.

The next day is where the replacement exam(?) is taking. There are almost 10 people in the class.

Kongpob is now having a second time of regret. He should have focus while studying with Arthit but no. He chooses to stare at the cute senior.

He is in a slight panic attack. He doesn't even know what is the answer to almost all the question.

He can imagine all sort of anger thrown at him by Arthit. He walks out of the class with a sigh. He can imagine his result this time. How he should have to face his professor?

He walks to his dorm.

The next day, Kongpob was called by his professor. Kongpob can see the frown on her face.

"Kongpob...why your result is the same as before? You are one of the best students. You shouldn't have this result."

"I'm sorry madam. I will never do this again. Please forgive me." Kongpob said as he bows to the professor.

The professor sigh.

"This is the last time Kongpob. If you fail again for the third time, you have to take this semester again."

"Yes madam. Thank you."

"Okay...now go study."

Kongpob bows to her and walks out of her office.

"Kong..."

Kongpob let out a cute squeak as he was surprised by the sudden voice.

"P-p-p'Arthit... What are you doing here?" Kongpob stutter as he was nervous.

Arthit is showing a serious, and mad face to Kongpob.

"Follow me."

The two walk-in silent. Kongpob doesn't want to trigger Arthit's anger more than this.

Somehow, Arthit and Konglob are standing in front of Arthit's dorm. Arthit opens the door and walks in followed by Kongpob.

Arthit pulls Kongpob to lay on the bed. Arthit sits on the bed and pulls Kongpob to lay his stomach on his lap. He pulls Kongpob's pants showing his butt.

Arthit spanks Kongpob.

"What I say Kong? I am disappointed in you."

Kongpob starts to cry. He doesn't know why but the way Arthit spank him makes him want to cry.

At the 10 spanks, Kongpob said a certain word that makes Arthit smile in delighted.

"D-d-daddy...I sorry..." Kongpob said with tears still on his cheeks.

"Say that again baby..." Arthit say

"S-sorry daddy..."

"Promise to daddy that you will do what daddy ask okay moon?"

"Moon pwomise daddy."

"Daddy is sorry to spank moon..."

"Moon ish sowwy too."

"Let's sleep okay. After this, you have to study seriously okay moon. Or daddy will punish you worse than this."

"Moon pwomise daddy."

The two sleep with Kongpob snuggles to his daddy's chest. Arthit smile in happiness. At first, Arthit just wants to do roleplay to punish Kongpob. He indeed surprises that Kingpob did have a little in him. He can accept this relationship with this cute and lovable junior.

===============

Thank you for requesting...I hope you love this... Keep requesting... And happy reading guys.