The Jealous Little (little singto)

Singto is sitting alone in the living room of his apartment. His lover a.k.a his daddy is not with him because he still has a scheduled to attend to. Here he is alone and watching Mint To Be. His lover's drama. Krist doesn't let him watch his drama but he watches it in secret. That is why he is watching now on his laptop.

Everything is normal at the start until he watches the kissing scene between Krist and his co-actor. Singto can feel something in his heart but he resists and ignore it. He knows this drama will have a kissing scene. But, he didn't know he can feel this jealous just with a simple kissing scene between workers.

After the drama end, he sits there in a daze. He can feel his headspace start to kick in. He runs to his playroom and cry alone.

"Teddy...d-daddy don't love Sing. He 'chu' girl. Not Sing." little Singto cry with his favorite stuffie

Meanwhile, Krist on his way to Singto's apartment, his baby's apartment. His schedule finish earlier than expected.

He bid goodbye to his manager and walk to Singto's apartment. He knocks on the door but no answer. He takes his key and opens the door himself.

"P'Sing. I'm here." Krist greets cheerfully only to be seen in an empty living room with a laptop on the table and an aircon at room temperature.

Krist, walk to the laptop to see what his P watch. What he sees in history is what exactly he guess.

Krist walk to Singto's playroom and knock on the door.

"Sing....baby? Are you there?" Krist, ask carefully.

He knows when Singto jealous he tends to slip into his headspace.

Krist continues to knock when he heard a faint gasp and a mumbling noise inside the room. He knows his baby is inside the room.

"Baby...if you don't want daddy here then daddy will go back." Krist said.

Quickly Krist can hear a soft footstep and the door is being open and he is hug by his baby.

"D-d-daddy not love Sing..." the little continued to cry

"Baby, you know daddy loves you. That is just a drama. All that happens in the drama is fake." Krist said

"Weally? fake?" little Singto asks while hiccuping.

Krist, nod his head.

"Come let's sleep together." Krist carries his baby to his room again and sleeps together.

"But baby you remember my instruction?" Krist ask

The little tap his chin to remember but nothing comes into his little mind.

"Not to watch my drama Mint To Be, remember?" Krist ask a bit stern

The little gasp and nodded a little. Singto remembers he forget to keep away his laptop after crying in his room.

"You will be punished baby but now let's sleep. Your punishment is for tomorrow." Krist said softly

The little smile thinking he did not punish for tonight and sleep peacefully.

End

________________

first of all, this not request by anyone. this is my idea. and second, I will make Krist's version as jealous little when friend zone air this December.