Chapter 44

Emily's POV

I think I've been doing a lot better since my surgery, less nose bleeds, less fainting. Matt, Taylor, and Cameron seem to be hiding something from me lately. I will find out. They have been spending so much time with me and never leaving my side. Every time I get a phone call they answer.

I decided to find out now. I walked down stairs and sat across from them at the table.

"What is going on?" I ask.

"N-nothing why?" Cameron asks.

"Tell me right now Cameron Alexander. You know something i don't know about myself."

"Okay well, you have been getting calls from a modeling company. They want you to be a model there, but they don't know you have cancer, and they also don't know you don't have any hair."

"That's all you wouldn't tell me?" I say.

"There is something else." He says.

"What." I snap.

"Your cancer has moved from your body to your brain. We got the call 2 days ago." Matt says for him.

I start to cry.

"After the good news there is always something bad, huh?" I say.

"Seems that way, doesn't it beautiful?" Matt says tearing up.

"I pretend I'm okay and end up believing my lies to myself. I'm not okay. I'm going to die, and I just realized I don't want to die."

"Your not going to die, the doctor has just made a treatment to cure the brain tumor. You only have one." Taylor says.

"I'm going to call the doctor." I say leaving the room

*phone call* E- Emily D-Doctor

E- Hey I was wondering when I can get the treatment?

D- oh Ms. Dallas, you may come in today if you like?

E- absolutely, what time?

D- two hours?

E- see you then, And thank you so so much.

D- no problem. It's my job to save your life.

*end*

"Guys I'm going to go get ready, I have treatment in 2 hours." I yell.

I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I do my makeup and look in the mirror. I miss my hair. My long brown hair. It's sad to say, but I do miss curling and straightening it..

I thrown on my black and white tribal romper and my black vans, grab my purse, phone, then walk down stairs.

"You look gorgeous." Matt says kissing me and grabbing my hand. All four of us walk to Cameron's car and drive to get my treatment, hopefully my last.

*after treatment*

"Well Emily. Your treatment was successful. You are tumor free. Your cancer is slowly disappearing. You don't have to come back for a month unless you have any cancer symptoms. Here is your medicine for your cancer, and here is the medicine to make your hair grow quickly."

"Thank you so much. I hope I don't have to see you until next month, no offense." I say smiling.

"Same to you. You are a beautiful and wonderful young women and I really do hope this treatment works for you." He says smiling.

I smile at him and walk out to see all the magcon boys waiting for me, even Shawn. I give them all a hug, except for Shawn of course.

"Emily, can we please talk?" Shawn says.

I look at Matt and he nods smiling so I follow Shawn to the hallway.

"I'm really sorry. We left on bad terms and I feel so bad. I love you Emily, no I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend because your dating Matthew, but can we please be friends again? We can pretend we didn't date and nothing happened. I'm so sorry for all I have put you through and I'm so happy to see you happy with someone. Friends?" He says.

"Shawn I do forgive you, I mean it probably took a lot of guts to apologize to me. But I can't forget it. I will be your friend again." I say smiling.

"I'm so happy we are friends again! I have already apologized to Matt, cam, Taylor, and the rest of the guys. Your friendship means a lot to me and it broke my heart when I found out you had cancer. I truest did cry."

"Thank you Shawn, I am honestly glad to be your friend again." I say smiling.

Together, as friends we walk to the rest of the guys to see what we are doing today.